1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

List of grinds on Hinderer folders

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by humblerodent, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humblerodent

humblerodent Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it. Just wondering what are all the grinds/blade shapes that have been put out by the shop on folders. Here is what I've gleaned so far, but you all are the experts, I'm still fairly new to Hinderers. I'm sure I have some of these wrong. Please add to this list and correct any errors. I'll update the list accordingly. As always, pictures are encouraged!

-Slicer (production and custom)
    -Spanto (production and custom)
    -Wharncliffe (production and custom)
    -Eklipse/tanto (production and custom)
    -Spearpoint (custom only)
    -Bowie (custom only)
    -Skinner (custom only)
    -Hellfire (custom only)

2. denari

denari

Mar 20, 2013
    There's also...