Lite weight CAK and M-43 for 10/22

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
16 inch 23 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil and Barun. Sadan wood handle. White metal bolster and buttcap. Off white leather sheath with super duper split frogs. All around rig for $199.

MfSypMv.jpg

RffIeaG.jpg

6nEoLJ9.jpg

18 inch 28 ounce M-43 by Anil and Barun. Satisal wood handle with brass and white metal pins. White metal fittings. Leather sheath. Ready for service at $215.

awoHhoY.jpg

CtN8GD9.jpg

jLu3mGg.jpg

PBGy2JP.jpg

ZMAx77M.jpg

65HaesL.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order one or both
First come first served

Those are both absolutely gorgeous. I am kicking myself for having spent my entertainment money for this pay already. Handles on both are really nice, and the blade geometry looks to be even more awesome.

Both are pulling extremely hard on my heart strings. That CAK pulling slightly harder but both are amazing. I don't have an M43 which should put it in the want lead. Now I guess they are both pulling pretty equally. What's a fella to do?

While a big fan of the M-43, and this one is GORGEOUS, I wish it had a metal butt plate. With screws. Surprised this one is so plain. Well executed. Just my preference. (And LAWD that CAK).

While a big fan of the M-43, and this one is GORGEOUS, I wish it had a metal butt plate. With screws. Surprised this one is so plain. Well executed. Just my preference. (And LAWD that CAK).

I didn't even notice that. I actually find it rather appealing for some reason, maybe just the pretty end wood grain. Good eye.

I didn't even notice that. I actually find it rather appealing for some reason, maybe just the pretty end wood grain. Good eye.

It's a little hard to catch. And I don't think it's intentional of course.

I missed it on the 2 Father's Military Replicas I got some days ago (they are missing butt plates/caps). I'm glad I got them. I'm OK with them. But if I had noticed they were sans caps, I would have passed. Just a preference. Great workmanship nonetheless.

xx

The Fathers replica was sans caps because his knife was sans cap. They attempted to duplicate his service knife. I have one of those and am quite pleased with it.
I too probably lean towards preferring the cap but if Kami Sherpa's knife didn't have one, I don't need one either.

The Fathers replica was sans caps because his knife was sans cap. They attempted to duplicate his service knife. I have one of those and am quite pleased with it.
I too probably lean towards preferring the cap but if Kami Sherpa's knife didn't have one, I don't need one either.

Thanks for the clarification. Some of the samples I was familiar with had plates.

Xx

Back