Little KA-BAr

Hi Guys, I wander over into your territory once and awhile from the Buck forums to see whats going on. Of course this caused me to purchase a Mark1. Anyway I saw this litlle KA-BAR at the local flea markets knife stand and just couldn't walk away without it. I also included a pics of my 3 KA-BARS just so I appear to fit in with you guys.

Attachments

• kabarr2.jpg
    kabarr2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 92
  • kabarr.jpg
    kabarr.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 54
  • kabar.jpg
    kabar.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 42
Welcome Spike! Thats a nice little collection that you have there. The Middle Kabar (finger grooved one) apears to be one that we have recently talked about. If it is that same model, yours is probably from the mid to late 30's. Though I'm sure that Toooj can say for sure. Again, welcome!

Welcome Spike, I love the looks of that middle blade. Looks awesome!!!!:D

Stick around and show them puppies of some more.

Moose

No loneliness there, plenty of other knives to play with in the collection and they are Ka-Bars so nobody picks on them. The Mark1 and the Western SeaBee seem to be hitting it off. The guy I purchased the one off of last week had another one similar to that one. I think it was a little newer. I will have to check it out Tomm.

Welcome Spike116, and do not worry Kabar's are very mystical, they have a unique ability to multiply faster then you might expect and you can always find a reason here why you will need just one more or maybe 2 alright 3 and that's it for today. Nice knives thanks for sharing

Fantastic.

Pics when you get'em.

Moose

Back