Little Rock Knives

Here are four of the knives I am taking to Little Rock.
I just purchased a digital camera so bear with me as I learn to use it.
eba00244590f00000028.jpg

I have to step out of the office for a little while. I will post specs on the knives later today.

eba00244590f00000031.jpg

Very nice! I look forward to seeing them in person. :eek:

Really nice stuff Craig! I love the big bowie (I tend to be a bit predictable that way ;) ) The small personal carry-type knife really appeals to me as well. What type of wood is that on that knife and on the larger fighter as well? Beautiful stuff.

Congrats on the new digicam - I look forward to seeing a LOT more pictures of your work.

Cheers,

Roger

Clean and simple...excellent!

Nice knives; crappy pictures though. :D

I imagine that those knives look even better in person; and I plan on finding this out personally! :)

Good looking knives Craig. You have been busy since St.Louis.
Danbo has no business talking about you pics, I've seen his
photo work.;)

All the best:D Don

Thanks guys! Here are the specs on the knives:

The first one has a forged 8 7/8" blade of 1080. It has an oal of 13 5/8". The guard, spacer and buttcap are made of nickel silver. The guard is coinedged and the spacer has a groove filed around it.

The second one has a forged 6" blade of 1084. The oal is 10 1/4" It features a nickel silver guard spacer and buttcap.

The third one has a forged 5 1/4" 1084 blade with an oal of 10 1/4". It features a guard and pins made from copper. The wood is some wild figured Desert Ironwood. When I purchase the scales there was a second pair that was matched to them. I wish that I had gotten both pairs now.

The last one has a 4 1/8" blade of forged W-2 with an oal of 8 3/4". The guard and spacer are from damascus steel and the pins are nickel silver. The handle is some presentation grade desert ironwood.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the show.

Don,
I have been busy since the show.:) I have a large D-guard bowie with a wild hamon that I am trying to get finished up for the show. I will try to get a picture that captures the hamon when I finish it. I just got a 55 lb bag of Satanite so in the near future I am hoping to play with some clay heat treated blades. Craig

Wow x 4! Great work Craig... I love all 4 of them. You've been crankin' out some spectacular knives lately... you eatin' your wheaties or something? I can't see any of these going back home with you. I look forward to our upcoming project...;)

Nice knives, terrible background for the pictures. The angle of the shots doesn't show the knives of very well either. Straight on side shots are the best for that purpose.

I would love to get a better look at that stag handled bowie.

Here is side view of the spear point bowie. The photo is not great. This photography is going to take some time! :)

eba00244590f00000032.jpg

Mongo,

I also look forward to our upcoming project. I will shoot you some drawings when I get home from Little Rock.

Craig

Back