• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Liu Kang's Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

BANNED
Asking price is plus shipping. Please feel free to email me at liukang187@yahoo.com with questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
prices are if paying with a bank account or money in paypal only through the personal tab or money order. If you are paying with a credit card through paypal, there will be a 5% added to the amount. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email liukang187@yahoo.com and I will let you know.

Thread is locked and new thread started here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717804

Smooth bolt Heavy hearts satin with black canvas .27" Sold
Smooth bolt Satin Jack Tacs Saber grind Satin finish Sold
BOSS Street "Prototype" double cut with black canvas Traded
Hell Razor black blade with black/tan G10 mag handles Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $420
Hell Razor,sage blade with sage/tan G10 mag handles Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $410

FSH BloodBathAGanzaaaaa II back on 7-21-07, E3, 320" G-Rex w/Black G-10 and Ram Horn handle $1000
HOGFSH Custom Shop, Handshaped Green/Black G10 magnum handles $630
HOGFSH Custom Shop, Handshaped Blue/Black G10 magnum handles $630
HOGFSH Jungle Camo Blade. Standard Black Canvas Micarta Handles .32" $600
HOGFSH Desert Camo Blade. Standard Tan Canvas Micarta Handles .32" Traded

SAR4 SE Pumpkin G-10 with Savage brown leather sheath SOLD
NMFBM, Orange/Black Mag non-hand shaped G10, Black Blade $700
CG FBM Military Overun, tigerhide scales handle, black blade, polished spine $700
CGFBM Black crinkle blade, green linen micarta mags Traded
CGFBM with black blade and black standard canvass micarta Traded

SFNO LE #60 TRADED
SFNO LE #237 TRADED
NMSFNO LE # 337, light buff/polish by me $700
NMSFNO LE # 30, factory mint $810
Mr. Mojo Olive Limited Edition #45 Satin with kyndex sheath Sold
SAR4 Limited Edition#146 with Leatherman sheath $450

NMSFNO black canvas micarta with stripped high polished blade $570
NMSFNO red/black G10, satin blade, from Knob Creek 09' SOLD
SFNO red/black G10, Satin Saber grind SOLD
Bolo Prototype polished/sharpened w/convex edge and sheath 6.75"blade 12.5"overall, handshaped black micarta mags .22" $580

Last edited:

NMSFNO Sage/Black Micarta mag handle TRADED
NMSFNO artic white blade, tan handles, new $440
NMSFNO, Black blade, Sandstlrm G10 handle $520

Steel Heart Ergo w/Spec-Ops sheath, Asym edge. Black blade w/factory edge, new as from the factory. Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $580

Argonne Assault Variant CG finish from Blade 2004, ornigally owned and purchased by Progunner. It has a bowie style grind with a bit of a recurve in the blade. I believe this is the only one that exists. If you know of another one, please let me know.
1. Blade 7.5" .250" at the ricasso (top of spin)
2. OAL is approx 13.5"
3. Blk Micarta handle
New never used. SOLD

Tanker A #2

This goes back to 2003 where Jerry posted this avil but in this color combo, he only offered 33 to be sold. This one is #2 as you can see on the blade. This one is new, never used or carried. It will come with a custom brown leather sheath.
Blade: 1/4" thick
Blade: Length 5 1/8"
Handles: Raptor Scale Pattern
$900

Bacic 3 in excellent condition with sheath $350

FSH satin blade prototype with G10 blue/black mag handle $900
FFBM with blue/red G10 mag handles, then Ban got a hold of it, stripped the blade and put a super sharp edge on it. I then got a hold of the knife and sanded and polished it up so it's so much smoother shiny Sold
Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height Artic white blade with Green/Black G10 Mag handle $615
Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height back blade, black micarta mag handles $615
Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height back blade, Black Blade Tequila Sunrise G10 Sold

Last edited:
Do you have any other pictures of the Mojo?
Is that one of Dave Brown's Original exposed spine sheaths?:confused::confused:

Do you have any other pictures of the Mojo?
Is that one of Dave Brown's Original exposed spine sheaths?:confused::confused:

There is a tiny scratch on the blade that is very hard to see from the pict but is on the side with the limited edition #. I don't think this is one of Dave Brown's sheaths, the sheath is kinda old and I think Dave's stuff is newer and better quality.

what would you want for trading? any of your Steel Hearts with Mag handles would be interesting for me. I still have my FHS plus cash to offer.

Do you have any other pics of the NMSFNO LE #30? Also pics of the SFNO LE #60?
Trying to decide between those 2. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back