LIVE chat, W&SS tonight at 9 est

oh. I tried to log into chatzy for fun, gave up after 3 minutes of the spinning clock thing.

Miller: Well where did all these people come from? Humh? I'll tell you where. The future. Where did all these people disappear to? Humh?
Otto: The past?
Miller: That's right and how'd they get there?
Otto: How the f#@k do I know?
Miller: Flying saucers. Which are really? Yeah you got it. Time machines. I think a lot about this kind of stuff. I do my best thinking on the bus. That's how come I don't drive, see.
Otto: You don't even know how to drive.
Miller: I don't want to know how. I don't want to learn. See? The more you drive the less intelligent you are.

Miller: Well where did all these people come from? Humh? I'll tell you where. The future. Where did all these people disappear to? Humh?
Otto: The past?
Miller: That's right and how'd they get there?
Otto: How the f#@k do I know?
Miller: Flying saucers. Which are really? Yeah you got it. Time machines. I think a lot about this kind of stuff. I do my best thinking on the bus. That's how come I don't drive, see.
Otto: You don't even know how to drive.
Miller: I don't want to know how. I don't want to learn. See? The more you drive the less intelligent you are.

If I understood that, I would have to... nah, let's not go there. :p

Max: The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go.

Private Detective Visser: You know, you know, a friend of mine a while back broke his hand and put it in a cast. Very next day, he falls, protects his bad hand, and he breaks his good one. So he breaks it too, you know. So, now he's got two busted flippers. So, I says to him: "Creighton," I says. "I hope your wife really loves you, because for the next five weeks, you can't even wipe your own god damn a$$."
[laughs]
Private Detective Visser: That's the test, ain't it? Test of true love.

Ronnie: Remember - we don't have to deliver every last inch of the man, Brian!
Brian: You're right, Ronnie - lend us your knife.

Back