Living Dangerously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....the sign at the park doesn't say "NO SPEARS" so you could take a CS Boar Spear as a walking stick! :D

LOL. Good idea. Stanley never thought about spears, I guess. They have started charging picnickers using the pavillions now. It keeps getting more and more like everything else in this county, run soley for the convenience and careers of county employees. I should apply for the job of Supt. I'd do it for half of what they're paying the Supt now. I won't hide in my office, either. And my sign maintenance bill would go way down. Auschwitz had fewer signs.
If I have any disorderly visitors who give me a problem, I'll call the county police. That will scare anyone. They have shot three citizens to death in the past year over minor offenses.

Actually, I carry knives all the time in this park, despite the dumb sign. I often do my knife reviews here for a change of scenery from my own property. Plus, I need the excercise and enjoy walking the nature trails. Here are a few more shots from yesterday's hike.

Church023.jpg

Church020.jpg

Church018.jpg

Church017.jpg

Church014.jpg

Church028.jpg

Church052.jpg

Church053.jpg

Church042.jpg

I am really looking forward to getting that HEST folder. I'll try to show more scenery when I review it here.

Last edited:
Nice pics HD, Looking forward to the Hest F pics, Still wondering when I will get my production run HEST Folder.

It's not just in the woods, you might need the HEST. Consider urban scenarios. Even the pirate girl has one!

UrbanSurvival003.jpg

UrbanSurvival022.jpg

UrbanSurvival006.jpg

UrbanSurvival005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back