• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lloyd Trapper w/ Shark Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
Here's a real nice 4" trapper by John Lloyd . The inlaid shark is silver twill carbon fiber ,really nice. Micarta is old canvas . 52100 hollow ground blade is 3-1/8" with 3" of cutting edge.It opens up to 7-1/8" . Feels really great in your hand and folds up to a neat carry. Pre owned probably carried but no signs of use. I sell a knife like this new from John for around one hundred dollars more than offered here. I'd say it's pinchable to open for me , I think for you too ,by design the blade has enough to grasp . Real nice crisp firm action I'd call a 6 pull.Blade centers nicely ,no real bad gaps to mention ,see pics Condition is very good , like new . The micarta is lighter in person as there was oil on my rags for pics plus I store these in silicon sak ups ,nice old natural canvas one of my fav's
Includes USA shipping & Paypal fee's
$old thanks

Uqo2iH0.jpg

qTHV66I.jpg

zZ7Zhi7.jpg

yisgNnL.jpg

eQbqvdG.jpg

wIf864b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back