LM Juice.

Ok, I was planning on buying a LM Wave for a long time, then I decided that since I only need a tool for light tasks, I would get a SAK, but I really wanted functional pliers. So now Im thinking that a Juice model would be a good compramise.Is it the price differance significant enough to make me buy the Juice(not sure wich model) over the Wave?

-[ChaosSwordsman]

[digidude] said:
Ok, I was planning on buying a LM Wave for a long time, then I decided that since I only need a tool for light tasks, I would get a SAK, but I really wanted functional pliers. So now Im thinking that a Juice model would be a good compramise.Is it the price differance significant enough to make me buy the Juice(not sure wich model) over the Wave?

-[ChaosSwordsman]
Get the wave it has the bits

I have two Juices and lobe them both. It really depends on what you are going to use it for. If you need heavy duty pliers then the Wave is more suitable for you. The Juice is more compact with a decent set of pliers. I think of the Juice as Leatherman's answer to a Swiss Army Knife.

I've got a Squirt on the keychain, a Juice in the door pocket of my truck, and a Wave in the center console. The Juice is much easier to carry on the belt.

Back