• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LMIW Multicam --- Banned AD --- RED/BLACK 1911 Grips

SAHARAT

Gold Member
I hate to do it but other interests are demanding funds........

1) BANNED Active Duty... This was an OD/Green linen knife, but now has a much improved grind. 0.18” thick at the ricasso. It's an early example of Ban’s work, it does not have his current frosty satin finish, but sports hand rubbed flats above a silly sharp convex edge. Never used or carried by me.. awesome knife!!
$265- shipped SOLD!

IMG_1437_zpsa6d07333.jpg

IMG_1436_zps4012bca6.jpg

2) LMIW sheath in Multicam! Includes both inserts. I am pretty sure that there were only a very few of the multicams made; like 6 or something? I am it's original owner. It has never been carried, or used...As NEW! -$185! SOLD!
IMG_1434_zps0f5ec61b.jpg

3) 1911 Grips,G10/Red&Black..Never installed - $75- SOLD!
Black ones have already sold

IMG_1415_zps4614686d.jpg

I will consider "reasonable offers"..!!!

No International sales. Not trading at this time.
Price includes USPS Priority shipping and insurance. Payment with USPS Money Order (preferred). PayPal accepted, You pay the fees or add 3.5% (PayPal will not allow me to receive "GIFTS").. Shipped within US lower 48 only (at this price). Ask for AK & HI.

Please PM with any questions or to request more pics. Must be 18 years of age to purchase. First "I'll take it" here or a PM/Email gets it.
Items will ship as soon as funds clear my bank account (via Paypal or USPS MO). I reserve the right to refuse sale.

Thanks for looking!!
Lyle...

Last edited:
I'll take the BANNED Active Duty . Email inbound.

Last edited:
I'll take the 1911 Grips,G10/Red&Black per your PM.
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3VH057399W954992C)

Thanks, Lyle :D

Last edited:
Back