• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LNIB Strider SMF DGG, Benchmade 62 Balisong SOLD

Trying to move these to help pay for a custom.

First up, LNIB Strider SMF DGG. I bought this new from Blue Line Gear. Tried to get back into it was a work knife/EDC. Just cant seem to love it, so Im letting it go. I made sure to insist on a good one and the blade centering is perfect, the lockup is nice and early with the new geometry lockbar and there are no caps on the blade pins installed yet. This knife is a gem. Carried Twice, then put back into its knife bag. Bought new for $570, selling shipped to your door for $SOLD FIRM. This strider is a steal Paypal (you pay the fees) or USPS MO is fine.

WGIl6gn.jpg

T9Ok1f1.jpg

xgv1RXU.jpg

k89oZfb.jpg

Last is a lightly used Benchmade 62 Balisong. I bought this with the intention of getting some Flytanium handles for it but since they are too hard to get im letting this one go as well. 99% condition. The only wear on the knife is extremely light rubbing on the blade that my camera can not even pick up. No box, comes with sheath. $SOLD Shipped to your door, USPS MO or Paypal (You pay fees).

7tDdAUp.jpg

ju1Ug7V.jpg

cqnpW6w.jpg

SBh70OI.jpg

Email is best for questions, my phone is on my hip all day. Joshlane1982@gmail.com

Last edited:
I'll take the DGG Strider!

I sent you an email.

Stoked dude! I've been wanting one with an uncoated FFG blade!

Back