• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LOCHSA-Crawford-R.E.K.A.T Sifu-Microtech Socom-and

Hi,
Have been on this forum since 2001. Original name was beherethen. Still using that handle on a popular auction site where I have 100% positive feedback. Yesterday I bought 10 Randall's and am cash poor, thus major sale. Am listing in other sections of the for sale section. All prices are plus shipping. Will eat PayPal. 4 guys lost out in one of my sales last night & they get 10% off. Will ship ANYWHERE but outside the USA the risk is on you. I don't recommend it but it's your money. 7am here will post pics this afternoon.

Scott Cook Lochsa Scott Cook worked for CR and then set up on his own. Scott is an artist & this knife is his masterpiece. The handle is carved out of a single piece of titanium. It opens smoother & locks tighter then any knife I've ever seen. The last one on a popular auction site had some engraving and opened at $7000. A year ago a high end knife seller out West had a few and all sold at $2995. They haven't had one in over a year. You aren't likely to see one soon.
Price is $2750 If you don't steal it at that price, the Angels in Heaven shall weep.

Pat Crawford one handed opener. This is the knife that AG Russell's one handed opener was based on. He licensed the design to Russell for a period of years & Russell did very well with it. This knife is hand crafted & sold 20 years ago for $400. It's very sharp and in great condition.
Price $480

R.E.K.A.T. Sifu, REKAT stands for Round Eye Knife & Tool. This was a few guys who set up shop and unapologetically made the most politicly incorrect knives ever offered. These guys were cool as ice. Their knives were not designed to open letters. The Sifu was IMO their best carry knife. At 5 inches of very sharp D2 steel this will do the job. It introduced the AXIS type lock. It has double studs for effortless opening and locks solid. It's finger groves make for an excellent grip. If you are in some other country, don't even think about buying this knife. It will be confiscated at customs as a dangerous weapon and the name of the company would get you listed as some kind of terrorist. LOL
Price $480

Sorry about the bold type. I clicked on it for the price and it decided to make 1/2 the description bold faced. Too lazy to figure it out.

Microtech Socom This is an old model which is flawless in design & execution Traci will put a new lanyard on tonight. Not mint, but close. I tend to baby my knives
Price $300

Last up is a Strider PT. I've carried and used it a bit but in good shape with solid lockup. The design is such that it kinda sorta is sub 3 inches, which is good for some locations, read Chicago. For a small knife it handles well.
Price is $250

Thanks for looking and Pics later. Have a better one

Brock has the PC & David is waiting patiently for me to finish (start my North side errand) & send him photos.

HERE ARE LONG DELAYED PHOTOS ALSO BROCK OVERPAID ME ON POSTAGE & I SAID I'D THROW IN A FREE GIFT KNIFE. WELL IF BROCK GETS ONE EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT LAST NIGHT OR TONIGHT BEFORE THE END OF THE OSCARS WILL GET A FREE GIFT (PROB A KNIFE BUT....) THE EXCEPTION IS THE BUYER OF THE QUEEN KNIFE IN THE FIXED BLADE SECTION WILL GET AN ADDITIONAL GIFT IF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY WINS BEST PICTURE!!!
IMG_1565.JPG IMG_1714 (1).JPG IMG_1715 (1).JPG IMG_1716 (1).JPG IMG_1717 (1).JPG IMG_1719.JPG IMG_1720 (1).JPG IMG_1723.JPG IMG_1570.JPG IMG_1724.JPG IMG_1724.JPG

I've been informed that I'm limited to 10 photos. This is probably because I'm posting them in the most inefficient way possible Next weekend I will research the photo option more closely Anyone wanting photos of the other knives, please pmail me your cell & I'll text them to you. Have a better one

Must move 24 hour Special The Lochsa $2750 & the CR Nkonka $875 (Sp) combined would be $3625. For 24 hours beginning 8:15 Sunday CST till 8 pm Monday, take both for $2900
If you are in Chicago and have a valid FOID you may take both for $3150 & get a free Beretta 21A Must go through all the waiting period, bla, bla, blaIMG_1745.JPG IMG_1746.JPG

Back