Long time coming

It's been well over a month since I received my first HI khukri. I was planning on comparing the HI CAK with a khukri of another company, but that khukri seems to have run away from me. Fortunately, since I've received my CAK I haven't felt the loss of the other one. My HI khukri can cut through trees over 1 in thick in one swipe straight out of the package. Bhakkta Kami did a great job and I'm very happy with my new CAK. The balance feels perfect and the edge doesn't "remember" the bushes and small trees I've cut down with it. I can't wait to order my second one - these really are addictive knives.

My HI khukri can cut through trees over 1 in thick in one swipe straight out of the package.

I hear you... scared the crap out of me the first time I swung an HI khuk at a branch. It was a 20" Bura AK..... I didn't know knives could do that. Careful, dude!

leaotz,

Please practice safety whenever you toy with the khuk and have fun. It is indeed addicting!

...My HI khukri can cut through trees over 1 in thick in one swipe straight out of the package...

I hear you... scared the crap out of me the first time I swung an HI khuk at a branch. It was a 20" Bura AK..... I didn't know knives could do that. Careful, dude!

Amazing, isn't it? Check out the safety thread and always be aware of what is on the other side of that object you don't think the khukuri will go through. It just might...

Try to keep your body parts attached.

Sounds familiar. . .:D

I was REALLY glad I read the safety thread first and followed the directions to keep ANY body part out of the swing arc, or surely I'd have taken a leg with it on the first swipe.

Back