• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

longbow

Well I ordered the Commander from Botac, have the order # and they are going to email a tracking #. They are in stock so we will see what happens. Kind of nervous about it but the price is so feaking good I will give it a shot. Keep'em sharp

Keep us informed. I have read where Botach have told people that they would get them a tracking number and when the tracking number is supplied the shipping company says that that number is not in the system. I don't know if it is a way for Botach to cover up the fact that they never shipped the item or not. Most people think it is just because this company's staff seem almost completely incompetent.

It is good that they say the Commander is in stock. Most people that have confirmed that the item they were after was in stock got what they ordered. There have been a few instances where the wrong item was shipped and it took for ever for the problem to be worked out.

Now that I have made you even more nervous, I will wish you the best of luck with this company.

Back