Look for a Daniel fairley kiridashi

You guys are crazy but funny as hell lol. I guess i'll just wait for Daniel to order the steel. In the end, any DFK is worth the wait. I will just leave the money in the bank so when its time to order the money will be there.

So many awesome and helpful people on the DKF sub forum. I really appericiate everyones help. @Lycosa- your the man lmaoooo i'll have to stock up on some rebar next time I drop by home depot.

Is there a sign up thread for your kiris? I'm in for one! (Would love a necker sheath to go with it.)

Last edited:
You guys are crazy but funny as hell lol. I guess i'll just wait for Daniel to order the steel. In the end, any DFK is worth the wait. I will just leave the money in the bank so when its time to order the money will be there.

So many awesome and helpful people on the DKF sub forum. I really appericiate everyones help. @Lycosa- your the man lmaoooo i'll have to stock up on some rebar next time I drop by home depot.

Hey thanks! We have fun...

I'm doing my best to get everything out as fast as I can, I don't want to keep you guys waiting.

Kris- Respect!
You will love your DFK knife.
rolf

Thanks Rolf!

Is there a sign up thread for your kiris? I'm in for one! (Would love a necker sheath to go with it.)

I might do a list when I am closer, I'll try to do a bunch so it stays open this time. :D

I almost forgot...

They do come with a custom Kydex sheath. The sheaths have top of the line removable hardware for ease of cleaning and are necker/teklok compatible.

I had ordered a DKF kiridashi about a month and a half ago and it got stolen.

As you know someone stole my knife and am so devastated. I really hope you can make me a new one sometime soon. Everyone I showed really appreciated your work and said what a beauty of a knife that was. I still can't believe it's gone. I loved that knife so much, I slept with it beside my bed every night.

Guys, I know it's just a knive but shit I got attached to that dam thing. My fiance was getting so mad because I would play and touch that thing more then I did her. Oh well... until I get a new

I'll order that steel as soon as I can, I'm really looking forward to putting in an order with NJ Steel Baron. :cool:

I had ordered a DKF kiridashi about a month and a half ago and it got stolen.

As you know someone stole my knife and am so devastated. I really hope you can make me a new one sometime soon. Everyone I showed really appreciated your work and said what a beauty of a knife that was. I still can't believe it's gone. I loved that knife so much, I slept with it beside my bed every night.
Dude that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks! You should buy Daniels big ol' camp knife, that would cheer you up!

Guys, I know it's just a knive but shit I got attached to that dam thing. My fiance was getting so mad because I would play and touch that thing more then I did her. Oh well... until I get a new

I'm bettin' she took it.

Skull- I'm just a pusher of excellent knives. :thumbup:
Wilson... Good one, there! lol!!

I have the pointiest Fairlydashi ever made:

2011-11-12_11-22-52_683.jpg

2011-11-12_11-22-31_563.jpg

Back