• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

looking for a custom knife maker... to possibly make me a knife.

Hello i am looking for a knife maker to posiibly make me a camping/survival knife. if you are a maker and are intrested please first post here then when i see you have posted i will then message you the stuff i am looking for in the knife and get a price estamate... if you see another maker post dont be discouraged becuase if youll do it cheapper i may still pick you.

thank you for your time.

I am interested in hearing what you want. I like making camping/survival type knives. You can email me at the address in my signature line.

i pretty much want a buck hoodlum with micarta handles a 9 inch blade, finger choil, no bone notch, lanyard hole, and thumb ramp with jimping.. 5160 spring steel, no sms though i want it to be a chopper and batoner and thickness is .25. ugh if you can give me a price estamate ill figure out what sheath i want... so how much you think you can to it for?

I can make you something similar to that. Send me an email at the address below and I will give you a quote. I already have everything in stock to make it and can get started in a few weeks. If you do a search here using my name you will find several people who are very pleased with my 5160 heat treat.

I can make you something similar to that. Send me an email at the address below and I will give you a quote. I already have everything in stock to make it and can get started in a few weeks. If you do a search here using my name you will find several people who are very pleased with my 5160 heat treat.

i shot you an email from my yahoo account. do you think you could draw the knife for me before we agree on it and i still have to decide onsheath... how much do you charge for kydex

Back