• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking for a custom maker

Have I found the right place? I would like to have a knife made, actually a few of the same knife for myself and couple friends.

If this is not an acceptable venue for this post please let me know and I’ll delete it.

I yes this is the right place!

I‘m sure I can make pretty much anything you would want! Though I must say I have a fair bit of a waiting list.
give me an Email at bunkerhillblades@gmail.com if you would like to discuss things further!

Best Regards,
Joseph

Será que encontrar o lugar certo? Eu gostaria de ter uma fachada feita, na verdade, algumas vezes da mesma fachada para mim e alguns amigos.

Se este não for um local permitido para este post, por favor me avise e eu o excluirei.
Posso estar analisando seu projeto e como está, execute-lo para você.
e-mail: trajano.88@gmail.com

Have I found the right place? I would like to have a knife made, actually a few of the same knife for myself and couple friends.

If this is not an acceptable venue for this post please let me know and I’ll delete it.

If you can give a style you're after, that may help. I've found makers here tend to gravitate towards a style and some just downright excel at a couple designs, like a puukko or fighter. Some are great at forging and some forging damascus. I think you get ny point.

I think once you match that up with who has the availability and willingness for the project, it will help you with the search and selection process.

Back