Looking for a hard sheath

Hey guys,

i'm new to posting on these forums although i've been lingering around for quite some time. Anyway, here's my first post.

Long story short, i found a nice Camillus Pilot's Survival knife after digging through my recently deceased grandfather's stuff. knife was made in 1973 and camillus has since gone out of business.

the knife came with an ugly phosphate coating that i've decided to sand blast off and possibly recoat it with duracoat (after reading some of the posts so far), but that's another story for another place in this forum.

anyway, to cut to the chase, i have this ugly original leather sheath and would like a more functional hard sheath instead. Anyone know of a good sheath that would work without breaking the bank?

there's a sticky at the top of this page with six or so pages of sheath makers. i'm one of them. go through that thread and hit any of us up. i have a pretty quick turn around, but probably do not have that knife and would need you to send it to me. ask the other guys, one of them might have the exact same knife as you, which would save you a little on shipping.

you can see some of my work on my site 2 Munkeez

Back