Looking for a nylon belt sheath for Spydercos

rlewpolar

Gold Member
I’ve been a fan of carrying folding knives on my belt for some time now and started a thread on this a few weeks back.

I’m looking for a nylon sheath that will allow me to carry my many models of Spydercos. The problem with Spydercos is that they have that Spydie hole and a lot of times, the cutout for the hole protrudes from the blade, making that part of the blade very wide. I have a great nylon sheath from Buck (I carry my Buck 110 in that) and looking for something similar but allowing me to carry Spydercos. Many of my Spydercos will not fit in that sheath because of that hole protrusion. Any recommendations for a universal nylon sheath to carry Spydies? If I had to get custom made leather sheaths for every Spyderco I want to carry, I’d be shortly living under a bridge. Thanks

Rainbow of California makes some nylon pouches that might work.
Thanks, those look like what I had in mind. Ordered a large and medium, we’ll see what works for different models. Thanks for the recommendation

If those don't work out for you, I've had some success with the Red Head brand, with the advantage that it's the store brand at Bass Pro. You can walk in and try the knife in the sheath before you buy it, if there happens to be one near you.

If those don't work out for you, I've had some success with the Red Head brand, with the advantage that it's the store brand at Bass Pro. You can walk in and try the knife in the sheath before you buy it, if there happens to be one near you.
Thanks, I’ll wait to see if those other ones work. If not, there is a Bass Pro a few miles from me 👍

Back