Looking for an Old TImer, possibly Discontinued

I'm looking for an Old Timer Folding Knife. I've been looking for it for about a year now with no luck. I just got the bright idea to look on the internet, but I'm having about the same kind of luck. I think most of my problem might be that i dont even know what model it is, so its hard to narrow down the search. Anyway, I want to buy the knife, but even if you dont have one for sale and recognize it, please tell me what you know about it. Any and all help will be appreciated. BTW, I think it might have been discontinued because i looked on schrade's website and could not find it.

Anyway, this is a boyhood type knife (belonged to my dad), so I'll try to describe it from memory.
-It is an Old Timer, with the standard old timer grip.
-Its a folding knife with 2 blades.
-It is not a lock blade.
-The blade length is appx 5 inches, but it might be a little longer than that. We had trouble finding a sheath for the one i used to own, all of the sheaths for standard 5 inch knives were too short.
-Both Blades open from the same side.
-The other Side had hole (for a lanyard i guess, thats what we used it for anyway because we couldnt find a sheath to fit it).
-One blade was a little smaller than the other, sorry i dont and didnt know enough about blades to tell you what types they were. All i can remember is that they were different types of blades.

My original knife was stolen out of my truck about 4 yrs ago, shortly after i inherited it. Even with all that the break in cost me (insurance covered exactly $0.00 in case you were wondering), the only thing i was truly pissed about was losing that knife.

I saw a NIB version of the knife at a gun show about year ago, and until then i had never even considered trying to replace it. I passed on the knife that day and have been regretting it every day since. Again, any help in locating or identifying this knife would be greatly appreciated.

-thanks
-jeff

The large folder you are referring to is a 25OT. If you go to ebay and use Schrade in search with in a few weeks you should have your example. The version you are looking for is fairly common and does not usually go for big dollars. Prior to the using of the sawcut delrin and OT shield these were done in jigged bone and jigged delrin (or plastic) as well as other materials.. These were under the Schrade Walden tang the OT version can be found under both tangs. These were called large folding hunters and prior to the OT version were Model #225. These were also produced under the earlier Schrade Cut Co tang ( used until 46)# 2103 3/8, # 2104 3/8,# 2109 3/8, in various handle materials. ( 5,1/4" closed, clip, and turkish clip. I hope this helps Rich

There are at least 2 on ebay right now #1055958152 # 1056514414 Scrim version. Good luck Rich

Thanks rich. Coupla questions. First, was i right about it being discontinued? If so, any clue when it was last made? Also, any chance of them making it again in the future?

Second, what do you think is a high price? The one i saw at the show was $50 and it looks like the one i found on ebay is going to go for more than that.

-thanks
-jeff

Back