• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking for someone experienced in making large IWB leather sheaths.

I have a 13 3/4 of an inch long Bowie that I’ve been wanting to carry for a while with more than outside the belt option.

I have a really nice dagger that has a very durable metal clip that allows it to be carried inside the waistband or under the belt, if need be. So there’s no confusion when I say under the belt, I mean that the knife can be slipped between your pants and the belt if you don’t want to have it inside of your waistline.

I can’t locate the original maker of the sheath for the dagger or else I would just go to that person so if anyone has any examples or experience, I would appreciate it.

I make knives and do leather work. I would physically need the blade to make something like. Where are you located? You can see my work at https://www.solarstorm.ca check out the knives page, most of them have sheaths that I made, and you can see some of my leather work on the leather page.

Back