• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking for someone to make 3 bushcraft/survival style fixed blade knives

RabidRat

Gold Member
Since my other thread didn't turn up anyone, I'm looking for someone to make 3 bushcraft/survival knives for my sons. Since I don't think they are up to the task of taking care of a high carbon steel, I would prefer them to be made with some sort of stainless steel that's up to the task (Magnacut, Elmax, M390, N695, AEB-L, other suggestions). Full tang. I need different color handle scales for each knife (looking for blue/purple, light green, and green/gray). I want the blades to be 5.5 to 6 inches with sabre convex grind. The Joker Bushcraft Nomad is a good example of what I am shooting for but, if you have your own, similar design, that would be fine. The knives do not have to be exact matches of each other. I would also like to get their names engraved on the knives; on the spine of the handle if possible.

Last edited:
Back