• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking to have a chef knife made

CujiWuji

Gold Member
Hello, I was looking to see if someone would be able to make a chef style knife for me. What I had in mind was a blend between a French chef knife and a South American gaucho style blade. I have a drawing I'll try and post here and can provide reference photos also if needed. Was hoping for carbon steel and somewhere around 8in in length but could nudge shorter or longer either way. If you're interested or have any other questions let me know.
dZmXQJn.jpeg

I might be able to do it for you.
If I’m seeing right it looks like it’s a fall tang with bolsters, correct?
Shoot me a DM or you can Email me at BunkerHillBlades@gmail.com and we can talk about some more details.

Best regards,
Joseph

I might be able to do it for you.
If I’m seeing right it looks like it’s a fall tang with bolsters, correct?
Shoot me a DM or you can Email me at BunkerHillBlades@gmail.com and we can talk about some more details.

Best regards,
Joseph
Hey thanks for the response and taking a look! I went ahead and sent you an email.

Much appreciated,

Frederick

I am not going to be able to make this work for C CujiWuji , so If someone else is interested please let him know.

Back