• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking to trade A2 SHSH-2 for SHBM

I have a user SHSH-2 in A2, I'd like to trade it for an SHBM. SHBM can be user, safe queen, whatever. I'd prefer an uncoated blade, but you know that one about beggars and choosers. A sheath would be nice, but no big deal if not.

The SHSH mics out at just over .300. It's got the smooth black coating, mostly intact but with the scuff marks you'd expect from being a user. The coating is worn off just at the tip, I think you can see it in the picture. The scales are the smooth brown micarta with the slotted bolts.

The tip is pointy, and the edge is sharp, almost shaving sharp but not quite.

Includes the sheath, but it's seen better days. Someone carried and used this one.

If interested, PM me some pictures.

Attachments

• shsh_1.jpg
    shsh_1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 53
  • shsh_2.jpg
    shsh_2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 90
  • shsh_3.jpg
    shsh_3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 58
Chris -

I have received your PM and replied - It bounced back because your preferences are set for "NO PM" and also "NO EMAIL"...

Contact me at emmagee AT flash.net Replace the at with @...

Let's see what we can work out. :) :thumbup:

Respectfully,

John

Chris -

I have received your PM and replied - It bounced back because your preferences are set for "NO PM" and also "NO EMAIL"...

Contact me at emmagee AT flash.net Replace the at with @...

Let's see what we can work out. :) :thumbup:

Respectfully,

John

Chris - Are you checking this thread? If so, PM or email me at the address above - so that we can complete the details on the transaction you proposed.

Thank you,

John

Back