• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lookout 4 "underdogishere "!!!!!!!!!!!

jaxurman

BANNED
as he will give you a really fair square deal !!!!!!!!!!!jerry and i have done 4 or 5 deals now he is a straight shooter and an all around honorable and fun guy to trade with i enjoy dealing with him he is fun and truly a great guy !!!!! so keep an eye out for him you will be glad you did !!!! thanx jerry !!!! jack aka jaxurman

Boy, isn't it amazing that Jerry had to suffer through all that agonizing crap with that other guy awhile back, (gee, what was that guy's name again? ;)). Since then he's received a ton of these type of responses. All it takes is one sour apple to ruin the batch. Good going Jerry!

thanks a million guys..like i said in my original defense..there are plenty enough GOOD GUYS like you 2..to trade knives with..that one bad apple won't get me down..and Jack you have some of the most awesome blades available and can always be worked with smoothly and quickly...your reputation on here should be the goal of many!

Back