Lost knife at work.

BLUEGINGER

Gold Member
I lost my 0888MAX at work a couple days ago. I honestly don't know whether I put it down after using it (not the norm for me i usually clip in my pocket after every cut), or if it was taken(possibly by my coworker. He almost took my 0500 once and tried to claim he bought it with tip damage that was identical to mine and as no surprise had the same serial number and production date:rolleyes:). I hate to think the worst but i will keep looking on my end and hope for the best but expect the worst. I would appreciate if you all keep a look out for it too. It is serial number 81. Thanks and pm or visitor message me if you happen to come across anything useful.

Seriously you lost an 0888MAX at work. That totally blows. Hope you find it.
Ask St Anthony patron saint of lost things to help you find it. Not really a religious guy myself but he has come through on more than one occasion. You just have to make sure and pay it back, regardless.
I am dumbfounded and deeply saddened by your loss.
I wish you the best.

.. maybe posting a reward for the knife, "no questions asked". Who ever has it may not realize it's value. Start with maybe $50 or something. (Too high a reward may tip them off.)

Just a thought. Good luck!

Thank you all for the kind words. Fortunately I am at work so later when it slows down I can tear the place apart including my car just in case it took a stroll under my driver seat and i just didn't see it the first time. I am sure you all know that weird feeling when you go to reach in you pocket for your knife and realize there is nothing there.

.. maybe posting a reward for the knife, "no questions asked". Who ever has it may not realize it's value. Start with maybe $50 or something. (Too high a reward may tip them off.)

Just a thought. Good luck!

Might be an idea if having the cameras at work checked doesn't yield any results. Just figured i would cover all bases on my own first before going into complete panic mode.

Ouch! Losing any knife sucks. Losing something like a 0888MAX is crushing. I really hope it turns back up.

That story of your coworker hurts...makes it hard to trust. Sorry. I have no advice. I guess...buy another if you cannot find it.

Back