Lost/Stolen knives in Portland OR - Spyderco Native 40th Anniversary and Protech Strider PT

It never hurts to ask...

I buy lots of stuff in the USA and use proxy shipping companies (currently Comgateway) to consolidate them all and ship to Australia.

End of last year I bought from members here a Spyderco Native 40th Anniversary and a Protech Strider PT with black aluminum scales (which a friend then de-sprung/de-autoed and tightened up the pivot). I bought these at FANTASTIC prices. Long story short, there were problems with a consolidation order and these two knives--along with some comics and trading cards--just disappeared from their warehouse. They were either wrongly entered in the system and then discarded/donated after the maximum 120 day storage period expired, or someone in the warehouse souvenired them.

Thankfully insurance was eventually paid out but I'll NEVER get these again at good prices (hell, the Protech Strider probably never again, period).

If any member has bought these in Portland Oregon recently, could you please let me know (I contacted Protech about whether anyone in Oregon has requested a PT spring or service work, but they haven't had anyone ask). There are some distinctive scratches on the Protech scales which I can match to photos. Or, long shot, if you are ever selling these model knives, I'd appreciate a shout-out too.

Thanks everyone.

I feel like I've seen Protech Strider PT's on sale recently, so you should be able to replace that at least.

Back