• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots for sale- liquidation.

For sale :
Lots for sale mainly (but will accept CRKs/Striders as trades)... not everything pictured is..im working on individual pics/descriptions/for sale - just having technical difficulties). PRICES ARE NET SHIPPED IN CANADA. LOW FEEDBACK MUST CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
Not for sale: microtech, umnumzaan, large insig, gayle bradley, osbone,

LX90l3F.jpg

1)les George VECP 2.0. This is my spare. Has bronze anodized standoffs and the steel flamed pocket clip (60 dollar upgrade). 390 cad net to me EMT or paypal. Includes shipping . PS. I am pretty sure this is the origional edge ( I got it second hand, it is very sharp) but cant be 100% I can send more pics if you email me. No issues mechanically either. Stonewashed blade and handle.

Zv3uNaA.jpg

1SZr91s.jpg

2) large espada
$180>160 cad net shipped--SOLD
Cold steel large espada decorated - its NIB but has handling marks because it was stored in a drawer. The polish has some scratches. Blade is mint and as sharp as it comes. Comes with box. No issues mechanically. AUs8 version.

3) Spyderco orange limited edition dodo's- 280 Cad. I have 3 left >> 1 left!. NIB.

XrAs7Yn.jpg

NOTE FOR BENCHMADES: I can swap scales as needed for the right trade. Trade values are as follows :
4) Benchmade Bone Collector 15030-1 Mini Axis Folder Black & Green G-10 >> trade value is 110 canadian. (USER but functions 100%)

5) Benchmade Mini Griptilian (2.91" BK1 coated black 154CM blade) 555BKHG w/ Allan Putman red honeycomb aluminum scales with black spacer >> trade value is 220 canadian.

6) AppliedWeaponsTech Flat Dark Earth scales with matching spacer for benchmade ritter grip OR a mini griptillian. >> trade value is 80 cad. >> SOLD

7) Benchmade Mini Grip Doug Ritter MINI RSK MK1 (BK1 coated S30V blade) 558 w/ Custom Black Anzo G10 Bladescales scales and blue anodized spacers >> trade value is 220 canadian (scales are 85 USD without the blue back spacers)

CYDtsW7.jpg

8) Kershaw tilt DLC- 1 of 203. 99% condition (previous owner swapped clip position adn carried it for 1 day, I purhcased it from him about 5-6 years ago and its been sitting in the bag). Owned 5 so this one was never carried. price is 740 cad net

9)
XM-18 spanto 3.5" flipper -black scale but can add a blue scale for 30 bucks. Razor sharp- price is 420 cad shipped. option: custom high quality pivot tools (pic incoming) for another 40 cad. >> SOLD

10) small micarta insig- comes with everything- in 99% condition- WITHDRAWN.

11) Spyderco southard- razor sharp edge, was carried with for a few weeks. Hasnt been used in over a year. 240 cad. >> SOLD

12) Northfield 77- Stag- Forced patina carried <1 week. Sharpened it up. Dont know much about these knives...brougth it for 170 USD asking 160 cad net. comes with its tube>> sold

13) ZT 0095 BW- in 99% condition. 310 cad net shipped (save about 50 bucks for a new knife.

14) BM 755 > sold

Let me know if you have any other questions/ PM ME FOR PICS!

rrqXdZS.jpg

Last edited:
ZT 0095BW (# 13 on the list).

The way the picture is posted here the ZT 0095 is below the Tilt, not to the right of it.

So I'll ask like this what is the knife between the Tilt and the Hinderer?

The way the picture is posted here the ZT 0095 is below the Tilt, not to the right of it.

So I'll ask like this what is the knife between the Tilt and the Hinderer?
My apologies. Its a dustin turpin and david curtis collab called the fuel ignite. They made I think about 6 years ago. Its a great blade but the blade centering isnt great so it needs a regrind since its been scratched up. Its not worth it at this moment for me to sell it as I paid nearly 650 USD back in the day and couldnt see myself selling it for anywhere near that in this condition.

Man I got excited when I saw the microtech... until I realized it isn't for sale.

Back