• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots O' Knifes! Spyderco/ZT/Boker/Civivi/Kershaw/Serge/Brous/Pebble/S&W/Off The Grid/Randoms

Hello Everyone, my name is RegularDude, well, its really Martin, (you can call me YawYawYaw for short) ( is it cool to post first names? if it is not, I shall delete, as I believe in 'ye mod wish is ye command...YEE!!' ) Before I go further, I must say, I hope everyone has a great and blessed day and hope its smooth and easy. Okay 'nough said, for the knife sales, go straight to the green text that is bold and in serif font class.

Nice to meet everyone! I am excited to be here! :D

This is my first post here. I am stoked to be apart of a better and bigger knife community. I have about 20+ knives for sale right now. I also sell other things like professional design services for companies if you need a hook up let me know, but I will keep this strictly sliceydicey (not the youtube channel, but guess that was some slang for knife talk, but I am bad at jokes, or maybe not) lol.

First and foremost, let me post album + timestamp.
https://imgur.com/a/eyWotYy
2nd album with more pics: https://imgur.com/a/xsCMw6M

Or I guess I can put the images here like so, missing one photo (maybe), but definitely one video of the centering, so make sure to click the imgur link for that video: https://imgur.com/a/eyWotYy for all the knives:

Most of the knives are in excellent condition, haven't carried any of them or have they been used to cut things. I wouldn't say they are mint condition or new in box, but have been mostly just flipped or fidgeted a bit, stored in a drawer or on top of my desk/on display case shelf unit. The main knives with issues will be noted with their respective name.

PRICES:
Prices are FIRM for the most part unless I list OBO (or best offer), or if I am willing to trade. Also, if you want to buy multiple knives, I can possibly offer an extended discount or something. I am totally willing to negotiate and can be flexible given the circumstances. I am quite a humble person with a big heart, but shieeettttt I ain't no doormat!
To reach me, the best way is to either post here, or PM or email me at we@djobadze.com

NAME / PRICE (shipped) / DEFECTS (most knives I do not have original box for except maybe the Spyderco ones)

IMPORTANT NOTE: The action on all the knives is really good, and actual care has been made to ensure these knives are in good cosmetic shape, except for the ones I point out. I Just didn't want to list

CRKT Squid: $17-20

Brous Silent Solider: $75

Serge Gust: $60 ‘special edition, laser engraving on bottom side of lock, and special texture engraved on clip' [SOLD!]

Kershaw Bareknuckle: $60 / OBO -$10 off!!!!

Bestech Pebble: $55

Böker lancer serge collab: $60-65

Böker Plus Kansei LRF: $53

Böker Plus Kansei LRF: /w lanyard: $55 (kept in slightly better condition, this one is the newest, I had lost the other one's lanyard and then lost the whole knife or thought I did so I had ordered another one then found the old one lol... the one without the lanyard is still great condition and buttery smooth, probably more buttery than the newer one with lanyard just for time put in with fidgeting)

S&W Metalwork GO2 slip joint: $40 shipped for the slip joint weird knife with a ding on the blade / scrape of black coating small at tip (take some money off when you want this blade PM or email me for special price)

ZT 0095BW: $165 or OBO or open to trade

NEW ADDITIONS:

Zero Tolerance Sinkevich 0462 Flipper Knife Red Carbon Fiber (3.7" Satin) ZT A-/LNIB -
easily the best action knife in this whole collection, blade dropshuts, flies out with ease with you flick it, incredibly beautiful design by sinkevich, sad to let this one go but I have to thin out my collection and use funds for equipment... $200 shipped

EXCLUSIVE COUPON!
BUY BOTH ZT's for $337 shipped! Final offer!

New knives for sale, pilar and bean clone have been sold already!
Here are the new knives: https://imgur.com/a/Xukp0e6

EDIT: COUPONS are now active for this post only and applies to these knives!

There will be no further discounts or price breaks beyond these coupons. Each bullet is x 1 coupon, valid one coupon per person.

• Buy both ZT's for $337 shipped! ($43 off!) (also get the

• -$10 off coupon for Buck Marksman LNIB (this thing is super sharp with BOS heat treatment! also locking mechanism is unique as well)

• -$10 off the Metamorph when you purchase the sheepdog

• -$10 off Paramilitary 2 beauty

• DISCLAIMER: Alliance Designs Anchovy at my listed price (might take the Anchovy down though because I realized the price for that knife is under priced

• -$7 off Rike

• -$7 off Feist

• -$5 off Metamorph

• -$20 off ZT 0462
If you are thinking about buy 3-5 of the knives on this list, PM/email me or a special discount or package deal!

Hello, please buy all of these knives, got to pay bills and equipment for knives so I can do more with knives!

Free Kershaw Blur s30v with the purchase of any or both ZT's. Preferrably both but ill let it go even if you buy one. Whoever buys the most expensive one, gets priority choice on the Kershaw but mainly it will be first come first serve!

Most if not all knives have excellent centering, very great to excellent/mint condition.

Email me at we@djobadze.com the fastest response. Only serious inquiries only.

TIMESTAMP/ALBUM: https://imgur.com/a/Xukp0e6

Alliance Designs / Kevin Foster Anchovy Flipper Knife Holes Ti (3.5" Satin) ] CONDITION [ A-/LNIB - a seriously bad ass knife, has a mid-tech to custom feel to it, action could be better like the ZT's but many custom knives action isn't even that great sometimes anyway $220 shipped ( WITHDRAWN as price is a bit low, email me if you have any questions and are still interested in this beautiful knife. FYI the action has improved by 300% as I have been giving it some TLC since it was super new )

Buck Marksman Tanto Folding Knife (3.5" Black) 0831BKS-B ] CONDITION [ A-/LNIB $110 shipped

Kizer Lundquist Feist Reverse Tanto Front Flipper Knife Ti (2.8" Satin) Ki3499S ] CONDITION [ A- $150

Kizer Vanguard Mini Sheepdog C01C Liner Lock Knife Black G-10 (2.6" Satin) ] CONDITION [ C (for mods, copperwashed blade and mirror edge) $65

Zero Tolerance Sinkevich 0462 Flipper Knife Red Carbon Fiber (3.7" Satin) ZT A-/LNIB - easily the best action knife in this whole collection, blade dropshuts, flies out with ease with you flick it, incredibly beautiful design by sinkevich, sad to let this one go but I have to thin out my collection and use funds for equipment... $220 shipped

Zero Tolerance 0095BW Flipper Knife Blackwash Titanium (3.6" Blackwash) ] CONDITION [ C (for mods, copper clip/tri-tone and lightly faded handles giving the knife a more matte finish VS stock slippery slick finish; I wasn't a huge fan of the look of this knife but after doing a few simple mods, I actually love it a lot and I am sure you will too!) ZT $160 shipped

Rike knife model um not sure c B+/A- $150

Real Steel G5 Metamorph Mk. II Front Flipper Knife Gray Aluminum A-/LNIB - amazing action, and highly addictive to flip... wish they had a titanium version instead of only aluminum, comes with all original box and papers $50 shipped (3.5" Satin)

Kershaw Blur S30V with torsion bar ] CONDITION [ D (for shitty mods, has major blade play, copper wire wrapped stop pin to prevent further blade play, I really fucked this mod up, hopefully I can sell some of these to provide funding for better modding equipment!) $30 (free if you buy 1 ZT!)

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S30V black g-10 ] CONDITION [ C (for mods copperwashed blade and mirror edge and copperwashed clip) $140

OFG Blacked Out Auto-Cleaver /w Cryo treated blade / Titanium Nitride: $65 or OBO or open to trade

PM2 Sprint Run Exclusive Jade CPM-M4 dyed by Nick Maffei color Baja Blast: $270 or OBO ... action is super smooth, drop shut, EPIC knife! Def one of a kind. Hard for me to sell this one hence the price but I do want to sell it, so I list it. If you get both PM2's keep them together, they should evolve into like a PM4. CONSIDER OBO NOW

Attachments

• fdREnsS.jpg
    fdREnsS.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 2KXhd1O.jpg
    2KXhd1O.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 170
  • ufwYC3J.jpg
    ufwYC3J.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IrKsTVk.jpg
    IrKsTVk.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 4DrgtCU.jpg
    4DrgtCU.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 173
  • IJCAfjW.jpg
    IJCAfjW.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 168
  • W64PBd8.jpg
    W64PBd8.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 170
  • PTvN71o.jpg
    PTvN71o.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Just a closer look at both sides of the blade and the handle, feel like I've seen this model before

I can vouch for Homie he does great biz

Hey what up brother?! What a surprise, didn't know you were a member here lol~
I can vouch for Hundo760 being a good business person as well! Bought a few knives from him in the past and all were as expected and at a good price!

How are is the anodized Karoll Knife I did for you a while back doing? (it was my first and most expensive custom knife I have worked on or modded to date actually, shout out for allowing me to work on that knife!)

3 for 3, so far this community has been nothing but accentuating a lovingly tone back to me! (that's actually a dope rhyme lol)
But seriously, this community rocks! I really appreciate everyone here. 3 interactions and they have all been extremely pleasant and great. I would recommend this forum to anyone, so this community and forum has my blessings and unconditional support! This community shall grow! We shall conquer lands of the Earth and spread positivity and show what is true kinship and genuine character for we embody such.

Aight I need to go ready to ship these knives out! Peace out for now~

BIG UPDATES TO THIS THREAD and the OP! Please check it out, new knives, new specials! Fire sale lets go go gog gogogogogogogo!!!

Back