• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of Collection Knives for sale. Rare Microtechs, Rare Protechs, and more

Exhibit Gems

Gold Member
Please send all questions in PM. Only post in thread to buy the knife.
Prices include shipping via USPS priority mail.

Payment - will accept Paypal, Zelle, Venmo

NO TRADES

All knives are brand new in box. They were opened, inspected and put back in the box.
Never used, never carried. Perfect with no issues. All knives include the original boxes and packaging.

* 1st knife for sale: Pro-Tech Ultimate Custom Godson Automatic Knife with amazing Mosaic Abalone inlays (3.15" Satin)
This is a very rare Pro-Tech Custom that was purchased at Blade Show 2008. It's been in the safe ever since and is in mint condition. It fires super hard! This is the only one I've seen with this color abalone. The abalone has shades of red and purple and super unique. There is also custom engraving on the spine of the blade. This knife also comes with a pocket clip if wanted. See video below. I paid $850 retail in 2008.

Price on sale $550.

* 2nd knife for sale: Microtech UTX - 85 Jedi master D/A OTF Automatic Knife

This collectable OTF knife features a black light saber inspired handle with bronzed glass breaker, thumb slide, pocket clip, and hardware. Features a dagger style green finished blade. These are out of stock everywhere.

Price $250

* 3rd knife for sale: Microtech Ultratech Jedi Knight OTF Knife Black (3.4" Blue)

Light saber inspired handle with blue dagger blade, M390 steel.

Price $250

*4th knife for sale: Microtech Ultratech S/E Storm Trooper Automatic Knife (3.4" White)

Storm trooper white aluminum handle that is jinped for secure grip and features a white coated M390 steel blade.

Price $250

*5th knife for sale: Emerson Pro-Tech CQC-7 Automatic Knife w/Carbon Fiber (3.25' Damascus)
Rare collectable Emerson Pro-Tech collab. Purchased at Blade Show 2008. Features a Mike Norris stainless ladder Damascus blade with a chisel grind. The handle has carbon fiber inlays and carbon fiber button.

Price $450

Last edited:
Please send all questions in PM. Only post in thread to buy the knife.
Prices include shipping via USPS priority mail.

Payment - will accept Paypal, Zelle, Venmo

NO TRADES

All knives are brand new in box. They were opened, inspected and put back in the box.
Never used, never carried. Perfect with no issues. All knives include the original boxes and packaging.

* 1st knife for sale: Pro-Tech Ultimate Custom Godson Automatic Knife with amazing Mosaic Abalone inlays (3.15" Satin)
This is a very rare Pro-Tech Custom that was purchased at Blade Show 2008. It's been in the safe ever since and is in mint condition. It fires super hard! This is the only one I've seen with this color abalone. The abalone has shades of red and purple and super unique. There is also custom engraving on the spine of the blade. This knife also comes with a pocket clip if wanted. See video below. I paid $850 retail in 2008.

Price on sale $550.

* 2nd knife for sale: Microtech UTX - 85 Jedi master D/A OTF Automatic Knife

This collectable OTF knife features a black light saber inspired handle with bronzed glass breaker, thumb slide, pocket clip, and hardware. Features a dagger style green finished blade. These are out of stock everywhere.

Price $250

* 3rd knife for sale: Microtech Ultratech Jedi Knight OTF Knife Black (3.4" Blue)

Light saber inspired handle with blue dagger blade, M390 steel.

Price $250

*4th knife for sale: Microtech Ultratech S/E Storm Trooper Automatic Knife (3.4" White)

Storm trooper white aluminum handle that is jinped for secure grip and features a white coated M390 steel blade.

Price $250

*5th knife for sale: Emerson Pro-Tech CQC-7 Automatic Knife w/Carbon Fiber (3.25' Damascus)
Rare collectable Emerson Pro-Tech collab. Purchased at Blade Show 2008. Features a Mike Norris stainless ladder Damascus blade with a chisel grind. The handle has carbon fiber inlays and carbon fiber button.

Price $450

I'll take this: 4th knife for sale: Microtech Ultratech S/E Storm Trooper Automatic Knife (3.4" White)

PM Incoming

Does anyone have experience with this seller? He contacted me Monday and said that it may already be sold, but he's not sure and he has not logged on since.

Possible scam?

Back