• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of great steel to trade, looking for more

6383658D-6617-4BBE-BD0B-CA164EB8CF6A.jpeg 72B7F4A9-8087-4576-B749-D8E9688900F9.jpeg I have lots of great folders and fixed blades here. All have earned a spot in my collection but I recently moved a Manix 2 in S90V/CPM154 and it has left a deficit. I aim to resolve that. Please take a look at the pics below. All my knives are meticulously cared for. They are all sharp and well maintained. I am interested in folders and fixed blades, users are fine. Multiples can go either way. Ideally I would like to find another nice Manix 2, nice ZT, or Cold Steel AD10. Just something well designed and utilitarian built. I would also like to trade into a Carothers EDC.

Top pic: Bill Buxton J.S. 52100 EDC green linen micarta, BRKT Trail Buddy Maroon Box Elder, BRKT Fieldsman Green Box Elder, Burr Oak Rule 9 flipper, BRKT PSK, Suwanee River Forge Oh Mai Kiridashi, XM24 hardware/scale and 3 hole Crusader shield clip

Bottom pic: Dozier folding hunter, Lionsteel KUR, Hogue/Ritter RSK Mk2, CKF Daboia (green trits), Sebbie 25 w/millit milled Ti clipTRADED

Last edited:
I sent you an email, it's titled as district 9 trade, as a continuance from our last conversation.

Back