• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of new random things, with price drops

I have a European trip coming up and have to raise some funds. All prices are OBO and most stuff is practically brand new.

1. Carbon Fiber Tomahawk. Bought off ebay as an impulse. Unused. $60 shipped OBO.

IMAG0144.jpg

3. 2 Geigerrig 1200 hydration packs. Brand new, with tags. Got 3 of them for my birthday unluckily enough. Pretty cool pressurized water system, though it might also be a little gimmicky as I have never been too tired to suck the water. Does help if you have a dog and need to hydrate him/her without slobber on your mouthpiece. $60 shipped each OBO

4. Tender belt. Fantastic condition, THICK belt, very good leather, handmade in England, comes with a can of tallow grease. Size 2, which fits roughly 30-34. $120 shipped OBO

5. Ladainian Tomlinson SD jersey. I honestly dont even know where I got this.... Looks unworn, in fantastic condition, size L. $20 shipped OBO

6. Nau Wool Patrol Hoody. Excellent condition, as I have worn it only twice. Color is Caviar Heather, size L. Item info can be found here, http://www.nau.com/mens/categories/sale/wool-patrol-hoody-054m02.html. $200 shipped OBO.

7. Evil controllers, stealth Xbox 360 controller. Great condition modded controller for the xbox 360. Moved on to an Xbox One, so this wont work any longer, great controller though. $40 shipped OBO.

8. Tritton 720+ 7.1 surround sound headset. Works great, fantastic sound, almost brand new. Comes with the base and everything you need to hook it up to your Xbox 360. $100 shipped OBO.

9. Alfani pea coat. I dont think I have ever worn it. Still has the tag on it. Size xl, color is a dark blue. $70 shipped OBO

10. Weatherproof wool blend overcoat. Great condition, I think I have only worn it once. Size 42r, color kind of a heather black. Comes down just below the knee. $100 shipped OBO

11. Gregory Palisade backpack. Used, but in great condition. Yoke is M along with the belt. Used on one European vacation and I believe that is it. $150 shipped OBO.

12. Dana Designs Sluiskin backpack. Used very sparingly and in fantastic condition. I honestly dont even remember when I used it, but Im sure I have. $75 shipped OBO

Back