• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of Spydercos for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just moving some things around to make room in my collection for some new things. Please check out my other for sale threads

Contact: PM me or Email me at ShepardCustomConcealment@yahoo.com

Prices include shipping in the conus. Canada will be more. PayPal Gift or add 3%

I reserve the right to cancel or refuse to sell to anyone for any reason. Must be 18.

1.) New Spyderco Manix 2. Lastest edition with the full flat grind. S30V.

Price: $90>85 SOLD

2.) Rare Like New Custom Spyderco Tuff. Like new. It comes with custom scale and backspacer that I made for it out of lightning strike carbon fiber. Knife is slightly off centered because I like it smoother. If you want it centered you can tighten it and it will be harder to open like most Tuffs are. Comes with box, original scale and backspacer. Knife is 235. Scale is 150. backspacer is 35.

Price: $385 SOLD

3.) Rare Spyderco Q. Missing clip and has blemish on one side of the blade.

Price: $80>75 SOLD

4.) New Spyderco Caly 3.5. Carbon Fiber handles and ZDP composite blade. New in box.

Price: $115 SOLD

5.) New Kershaw Skyline Blackwash. New in box.

Price: $50

Last edited:
Buddy 17 you aren't off to a good start crapping on my thread. So please remove the negative comment and only post if you want a knife.

Pm2 and caly are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back