Lots to trade. Ontario, Hogue, Emerson, Cold Steel, Benchmade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester60

Gold Member
Cleaning out my knife cabinet. These may be up for sale or trade in other places. If it says 'with box' then you get the box, otherwise no.

Check link at the bottom for even more crappy cell phone pics (sorry, no digital camera).

First unconditional 'I'll take it' WITH followup email. I have limited access to the forum for the next few days but do have access to email so I'll be looking at email times in case 2 ppl want the same knife.

Again, you MUST followup with an email (not a PM) to boyd(dot)jim(at)gmail(dot)com

Continental US only please

I'm looking mainly for the following (users prefered):
Ontario Hossum Retrebution 2 (Med)
Bark River City Knife
Emerson CQC-7A
Emerson Persian
Spyderco Chinook 2 FFG or 3
Benchmade Adamas
I won't be offended at an offer if your not offended by a possible 'No thanks'

First up:
Benchmade 741BK (pending) - Minor coating wear on tip, Minor dings (5 or 6) on spine edge of scales. With bag & box

Benchmade 710D2(Traded to Beatdog) - Excellent condition. You can tell where the pocket clip was installed for lefty carry at some point. Other than that, perfect. With bag & box

Spyderco Military Carbon fiber/S30V(Sold to La Knife Lover) - Above average overall condition. Thong tube protrudes a tiny bit on one side, some dings on pocket clip. With box.

Cold Steel Master Hunter CarbonV - I'd call it LNIB except that I touched up
the edge since it was dull when I got it. Never used/cut. With box.

BMSpydCS.jpg
BMSpydCS_2.jpg

Next up:
Becker BK-11 w/ micarta(SOLD to Mink) - User with light patina on blade.

2005 Emerson CQC-7B CE satin - Coating wear on both sides of blade. Locks up
tight at about 40 - 50% with minor side-side play. Well centered.

Custom Emerson A-100 sterile (sold to NikeDuck24) - Sterile blade, custom black and burnt orange handle scales. Lowrider clip. Locks up tight and early with no play.

Hogue EX1 4" Drop Point(sold to ShavingSharp) - Brand new. Just got it Sun and don't really care for it. Never carried/cut. Small dark smudge on one side of blade, there when I
got it. That's why I'm pricing it low. With box/paperwork.

BKT_Emer_Hogue.jpg
BKT_Emer_Houge_2.jpg

Next up:
2004 Emerson CQC-11 PE (Discontinued) - No longer produced and very hard to
find (just ask around the Emerson board). Coating wear on boath sides of blade
blade. Marks on G10. Locks up tight at abt 40 - 50% with slight side play, well
centered. Smoothest opening Emerson I've owned. With box.

Cold Steel Large Voyger VG-1(SOLD to Powernoodle) - Discoloration on blade. Coating on pocket clip worn. Locks up solid. This was my only EDC blade for numerous years and served me
well.

Cold Steel Vaquero Grande serrated - Older model, never carried. Locks up
tight with no play. Off center but doesn't touch handle. Blade shows light
scratching from beating around in a drawer for the last 10+ years.
Emerson_n_ColdSteel.jpg
Emerson_n_ColdSteel_2.jpg

Lastly:
Ontario SP-19 - I bought this new, never sharpened, used or cut anything.
Minor discoloration from storing it in the sheath.

Ontario Raider Bowie - I got this used and I've used it. Needs
cleaning/sharpening. Minor nicks in edge near tip.

Cold Steel TrailMaster CarbonV(sold to Chris Pierce) - Used, sharpened. Small nick in edge. Light surface rust on both sides apparently from improper cleaning after handling.
Previous owner cut 6 notches into the left side of the guard. Heavy duty leather
sheath.
Ont_n_trailmaster.jpg
Ont_n_trailmaster2.jpg

More pics here:
http://photobucket.com/Jester60FSOT

I try to describe the knives fully but, in the event you get a knife and don't agree that it's 'as described', email me and we'll work out a return but you MUST email me first! I'll only do refunds for 'not as described' not for 'trader remorse'.

Thanks for looking.

In order for one to receive without earning another must earn without receiving

Last edited:
Update:
The following are gone - Hogue EX1 to ShavingSharp, TrailMaster to Chris Pierce, A-100 to Nikeduck24, BM710 to Beatdog, BK-11 to Mink, CS Voyger to Powernoodle, Spydie Mille sold to La Knife Lover

Deals pending (I'll still take seconds on these) - BM741

Still available - Ontario SP-19, Ontario Raider Bowie, CS Vaquero Grande, Emerson CQC-11, Emerson CQC-7B, CS Master Hunter.

Last edited:
Email responded to. The CQC-11 is still available as is the Master Hunter, both Ontarios and the Vaquero.

Cleaning out my knife cabinet. These may be up for sale or trade in other places. If it says 'with box' then you get the box, otherwise no.

Check link at the bottom for even more crappy cell phone pics (sorry, no digital camera).

First unconditional 'I'll take it' WITH followup email. I have limited access to the forum for the next few days but do have access to email so I'll be looking at email times in case 2 ppl want the same knife.

Cont. US only please.

Again, you MUST followup with an email (not a PM) to boyd(dot)jim(at)gmail(dot)com

First up:
Benchmade 741BK $135 - Minor coating wear on tip, Minor dings (5 or 6) on spine edge of scales. With bag & box Top knife

Cold Steel Master Hunter CarbonV $110 - I'd call it LNIB except that I touched up
the edge since it was dull when I got it. Never used Bottom knife

BMSpydCS.jpg
BMSpydCS_2.jpg

Next up:
2005 Emerson CQC-7B CE satin $75 - Coating wear on both sides of blade. Locks up
tight at about 40 - 50% with minor side-side play. Well centered. Second knife in pic

BKT_Emer_Hogue.jpg
BKT_Emer_Houge_2.jpg

Next up:
2004 Emerson CQC-11 PE (Discontinued Model) $150 - No longer produced and very hard to
find (just ask around the Emerson board). Coating wear on boath sides of blade
blade. Marks on G10. Locks up tight at abt 40 - 50% with slight side play, well
centered. Smoothest opening Emerson I've owned. With box. Pics in link below

More pics here:
http://photobucket.com/Jester60FSOT

I try to describe the knives fully but, in the event you get a knife and don't agree that it's 'as described', email me and we'll work out a return for your purchase price but you MUST email me first! I'll only do refunds for 'not as described' not for 'buyer remorse'.

Thanks for looking.

In order for one to receive without earning another must earn without receiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back