**Lottery** (2) XM-24 Flippers ** WINNERS #30 livingmochila & #123 sabre77**

Just as a last hope..what happens if one of the winners backs out of the lottery for some odd reason. Is another number drawn? Or will the first one to call dibbs on it get a shot? (Doubt that will happen.) But seriously nice score guys! Congratulations!

Last edited:
Just as a last hope..what happens if one of the winners backs out of the lottery for some odd reason. Is another number drawn? Or will the first one to call dibbs on it get a shot? (Doubt that will happen.) But seriously nice score guys! Congratulations!

I call DIBS!! ;) :D:D:D

Back out? Are you kidding? Not sure about sabre77 but I'll sell a kidney before I back out of this one! Seriously though, a huge thank you to Rick and Rob for the chance to own one of these!

Wow! How in the hell did I miss this? Congrats dudes...I know you'll enjoy!

-Tyler

Congrats to the winners. I had my credit card all prepared to do battle when the winning numbers were posted, but alas it was not to be. Hope we see more of these or the 18's in the future.

Congratulations to the LUCKY winners! I hope you enjoy your big, fat, beast of a knife.

Just got home and read the post!!!!!! Can't believe I actually won! I figured it was a shot in the dark! WOW!!! Just sent Rob payment. Can't wait to see my new ACU XM-24!

*waits for these to be put on the exchange for double the price like the rest of the people that take advantage of rick and rob.*

Congrats to you lucky bastiges! Those are simply awesome knives.

The way I see it, there are over 100 members here willing to spend $550 on a knife RIGHT NOW. Do the math and I think Mr. Hinderer has quite an opportunity to sell some knives here.

[just waitin' around with money in hand]

Back