Not open for further replies.
The Winners are.......

#42 1SHOT1KILL
#67 Dubins
#121 TigerTaylor1
#161 Akubra
#203 NinjaRyder0920
#253 ElConquistador

This is a lottery for (6) XM-18 3.5" production ground Wharnies, we will chose 6 different winners.

This Lottery is only open to the following 3 Paid Membership categories - BASIC, GOLD, PLATINUM.....and ALL MODERATORS

The price for each knife is $385 +$10 Shipping in the USA, or $35 for International Shipping - PayPal Payment Required If you do not have a PayPal account please do not enter.

All you have to do is say you are in, your post number will serve as your lottery number. One entrance per person. The lottery ends at 9:00 am EST on Monday, 8/26.

We'll pick the 6 numbers, and you will receive one of the knives pictured, which one will be a surprise. They are not numbered so your winning knife will be randomly picked. All them have a stonewashed finish on the blade and frame parts....Blade Steel is S35VN.

If you have any questions please PM or email me directly.

Good luck everyone!

....Let me also add (after a ton of messages in the last 7 hours) This is just the first chance at the Wharncliffe's, but it won't be the last. We are going to sell a bunch here on the forum, using a variety of different formats so stay tuned. Our intentions for this first run of wharnies has always been to offer a chunk of them at retail to our forum supporters. So, we're not done, don't freak!

orig.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, has any one ever won being the first post?

I'm in sir, thank you , they are beautiful.

VOID I don't have a pay pal account . My apologies

Last edited:
I am in. Thanks for the chance to own such a spectacular piece at a doable price. Fingers crossed for the sweet greenish blue one.

WOW!!!!
Count me in.

Been trying to get a Hinderer for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Wooooohoooo.

N2K is in for a hopeful win. And is super stoked to be golden!

Registered users now have a reason to upgrade.

THANKS for a chance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back