• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LOUIS VUITTON Genuine Men's Wallet + GREG EVERETT Men's ALLIGATOR Wallet + A LOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOUIS VUITTON Genuine Men's Wallet + GREG EVERETT Men's ALLIGATOR Wallet + A LOT

FOR SALE ONLY

GENUINE LOUIS VUITTON MEN'S WALLET W/ LOUIS VUITTON ORIGINAL BOX & PAPERWORK W/ RECEIPT

This Louis Vuitton Men's Wallet is 100% Genuine with proof and is in excellent condition. I have used it a handful of times and also put cards in it to take pictures for a forum sale, but that is it. I have taken most excellent care of it and always stored it properly. I bought it new from a distributor in the mall about 25 minutes north of Austin, TX, whom is an authorized Louis Vuitton Dealer.

> THIS MODEL IS THE >>> PF. MARKO NM EPI NOIR WALLET (IT IS NOT THE CANVAS VERSION THAT CRACKS AFTER PROLONGED USE) >>> THIS WILL LAST A LONG, LONG TIME!

> I have used this myself a handful of times and it is a supreme wallet. It will last more than a decade and still look very fine indeed! I purchased it just north of Austin, Texas, at a retail shop that is an authorized Louis Vuitton Retailer. I paid $540.00 USD + TAXES. I am willing to let it to for a great price for you for the condition of the wallet, but it won't be cheap, as it is a Louis Vuitton Genuine Wallet...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The price is $540 >>> $375 USD OBO, Delivered with Insurance & Delivery/Signature Confirmation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREG EVERETT LEATHER GENUINE ALLIGATOR WALLET (NEW)

> GENUINE ALLIGATOR SKIN (BLACK)

> I.D.s & various cards were placed inside the wallet for the pictures only. The wallet is absolutely band-new with supreme craftsmanship!

The price is $250 USD OBO, Delivered with Insurance & Delivery/Signature Confirmation.

1 X ANODIZED TITANIUM KUBATONS (NEW)

KUBATON = ANODIZED TITANIUM (LENGTH = 5.5", DIAMETER = 0.5", WEIGHT = 2.81 OZ.)

> This Kubaton is unused & was purchased from BladeHQ.

The KUBATON (B) price is $70 USD OBO, Delivered with Insurance & Delivery/Signature Confirmation.

2 X USB FLASH DRIVES

(A) PATRIOT "SUPERSONIC MAGNUM" 128GB USB 3.0 FLASH DRIVE (NEW)

(B) OCZ "THROTTLE" eSATA + USB 2.0 FLASH DRIVE (USED-GOOD CONDITION)

The price is (A) = $191 OBO, (B) = $22 OBO, Delivered with Insurance & Delivery/Signature Confirmation.

I accept PayPal (you must use the PayPal Calculator) and also Money Orders.

Please leave a post here and send me a PM if you are interested.

You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase these items, and you must abide by all Federal and State laws.

DETAILED PICTURES OF ALL OF THE PRODUCTS FOR SALE IN MY THREAD ARE BELOW >>>

GENUINE LOUIS VUITTON MEN'S WALLET W/ LOUIS VUITTON ORIGINAL BOX & PAPERWORK W/ RECEIPT

LOUISVUITTON1.jpg

LOUISVUITTON2.jpg

LOUISVUITTON3.jpg

LOUISVUITTON5.jpg

LOUISVUITTON4.jpg

LOUISVUITTON7.jpg

GREG EVERETT LEATHER GENUINE ALLIGATOR WALLET (NEW)

GATOR_PS1.jpg

GATOR_PS2.jpg

GATOR_PS3.jpg

GATOR_PS4.jpg

GATOR_PS5.jpg

GATOR_PS6.jpg

GATOR_PS7.jpg

1 X ANODIZED TITANIUM KUBATONS (NEW)

KUBATON_PS1.jpg

KUBATON_PS2.jpg

SONY WATERPROOF (3.0M/10FT)/SHOCKPROOF (1.5M/5FT) "CYBERSHOT" CAMERA 10.2 MEGA-PIXELS (DSC-TX5)

CANON_ELFPIXJPG121.jpg

CANON_ELFPIXJPG122.jpg

CANON_ELFPIXJPG123.jpg

CANON_ELFPIXJPG125.jpg

5 X USB FLASH DRIVES

USB_FLASH_PS1.jpg

USB_FLASH_PS2.jpg

USB_FLASH_PS4.jpg

USB_FLASH_PS5.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hi Balisong, sent you an email re: patriot xporter from the other sales thread...

Got it, thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back