Love the Ranch Boss... but...

Charlie Mike

Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Is there a chance you will make a smaller traditional slipjoint? Maybe a 2 blade "peanut" or a single 2" toothpick?

I love the Ranch Boss... but... I think it's a bit overpriced. I'm really looking forward to the Lucky though!

Didn't they make some smaller slipjoints/traditionals a while back?

I love it but as I'm in the UK I can't carry it without good reason. If the blade was just under 3 inches I would be delighted.

Yeah, it seems a tad large for the reasons I'd be carrying it. I go with a Swiss Army Tinker to satisfy those needs. If Cold Steel released something with a flathead, phillips, bottle opener, and knife I'd try it. (Though I hear there will be a Spydie multi soon).

That looks like a pretty cool knife but yep, just outta my reach right now for a traditional, I don't find any videos of it yet either.
G2

It would be a great joy to see a douk douk like knife without a lock. I read tha there was a knife of many years ago manufactured to mimic the Opinel. This would be enjoyable.

I love the Ranch Boss... but... I think it's a bit overpriced. I'm really looking forward to the Lucky though!

Didn't they make some smaller slipjoints/traditionals a while back?
They made a stockman, mini stockman, and a trapper in Carbon V. Great knives, their stockman pattern has always been my favorite among the manufacturers of stockmans.

Back