1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Loveless style hunting knife built in Turkish Twist - Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Gabriel Pierri, May 18, 2019.

1. Gabriel Pierri

Gabriel Pierri KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2016
    Hello my friends.

I make available my latest work. A Loveless style hunting knife built in Turkish Twist Damascus pattern, consisting of 1095 and 15n20 steels. Guard in carbon steel with shiny black oxidation, used in weapons, with 1000 silver inlay made with pneumatic hand engraving. California Buckeye Burl handle Pistolgrip style, fixed with epoxy and mosaic pins. The sheath was constructed in cowhide leather with a Brazilian Rattlesnake skin front applique. Heart clasp, also built in Turkish Damascus.

I hope you like it, big hug!

Total length 240mm

Blade length 4.5 "

Thickness near ricasso 6m

Price include shipping and fee: US$ 880,00 - paypal or western union payment.

Youtube Knife Video:

FB Fanpage: www.facebook.com/gpierriknives
    Instagram: gabrielpierri_knives

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sikael, Rykjeklut, McFeeli and 25 others like this.
  2. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    Beautiful piece

Gabriel Pierri likes this.
  3. bwlacey

bwlacey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Gorgeous!

4. herdbull

herdbull Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2018
    Wonderful piece, love the blade pattern and the handle!

5. birdave

birdave Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Exquisite package!!

6. Gabriel Pierri

Gabriel Pierri KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2016
    Thx Buddy!!!

7. Gabriel Pierri

Nov 29, 2016
    Thank you
    :))

8. Gabriel Pierri

Nov 29, 2016
    really thanks my friend

9. Gabriel Pierri

Nov 29, 2016
    ;);)

10. Fletch Helical

Fletch Helical

Sep 29, 2009
    Everything on this knife is beautiful. The pattern, the Buckeye, the sheath. Very nice work sir!

11. Gabriel Pierri

Nov 29, 2016
    Really thanks my friend!!