• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Low-ride Spyderco clips - fits Paramilitary, Delica, Endura, Native, Manix...

Has anyone put one of these on a Domino? I would like to see pictures and hear any feedback.

Just got mine today as well. Very nice! I like the nice design and the just in case pack too! Thank you very much! Happy customer here! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the kind words.

I've heard from a couple buyers that they like really tight hold where the clip pinches. I had the initial few set up to be snug but not tight. If anyone bought one and the hold isn't tight enough, let me know. I will pay for you to ship it back to me and I'll tweak the 'U'-bend to tighten it up. All the latest clips are set up to pinch 'tight' rather than 'snug'.

Just put mine on perfect not to tight not to loose and I didn't even need the just in case screws but glad you sent them. Thanks again Rich

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and say how pleased I am with this low ride clip. It is exactly what this knife needed to become an excellent EDC. The service is outstanding and the maker is a true artist. If you're on the fence just get off and buy one. You won't be disappointed. :thumbup:

null_zps8de67a4f.jpg

Awesome clip!! Just right on the pocket retention for me. Super fast/Professional service (ordered Friday & arrived on Monday) Thanks again I'll be back in touch in the future.

Untitled

Hi Flash - I am also selling these on ebay (for $19.50) and here is a message I got from a buyer who bought one for his Domino. I wasn't able to include the pics he sent, but it does look like the pinch point of the clip hangs about halfway over the relief cutout on the moving part of the scale, fyi.

"Casey,I received the clip today and promptly put it on my Domino. It looks perfect! The circle cut out on the clip matches Spyderco's deployment hole and looks like the knife was designed with this clip. The titanium of the clip is nearly identical in color as the knife's handle too. The pinch point isn't really an issue either. About half of the clip is resting just to the right of the cut out for the lock bar. This is more than sufficient for my tastes. I think anyone wanting a deep carry clip for their Domino would be more than satisfied with your clip. Please note that the Domino comes with slightly thinner screws for the pocket clip than any of my other Spydercos, even despite having the same 3-hole spoon clip (Endura, Delica, PM2, etc.). The screws you happen to include (thanks!) do not work on the Domino. Another thing to note is that the lanyard hole is not obstructed with your clip, but a clip that I bought prior to yours did. On that note I found that clip first because I searched for "deep carry clip". I think "deep carry" may be a more common term than "low ride". Just something to consider. I've attached photos for reference. You can use these as you wish. Thanks for the steller product and service. "

Hi Flash - I am also selling these on ebay (for $19.50) and here is a message I got from a buyer who bought one for his Domino. I wasn't able to include the pics he sent, but it does look like the pinch point of the clip hangs about halfway over the relief cutout on the moving part of the scale, fyi.

"Casey,I received the clip today and promptly put it on my Domino. It looks perfect! The circle cut out on the clip matches Spyderco's deployment hole and looks like the knife was designed with this clip. The titanium of the clip is nearly identical in color as the knife's handle too. The pinch point isn't really an issue either. About half of the clip is resting just to the right of the cut out for the lock bar. This is more than sufficient for my tastes. I think anyone wanting a deep carry clip for their Domino would be more than satisfied with your clip. Please note that the Domino comes with slightly thinner screws for the pocket clip than any of my other Spydercos, even despite having the same 3-hole spoon clip (Endura, Delica, PM2, etc.). The screws you happen to include (thanks!) do not work on the Domino. Another thing to note is that the lanyard hole is not obstructed with your clip, but a clip that I bought prior to yours did. On that note I found that clip first because I searched for "deep carry clip". I think "deep carry" may be a more common term than "low ride". Just something to consider. I've attached photos for reference. You can use these as you wish. Thanks for the steller product and service. "

An image would seal the deal for me.

knife2.jpgknife3.jpgknife4.jpg
Here are some pics of the Domino that the purchaser mentioned above sent me. In my opinion, the pinch point might be a bit too far over the relief cutout, and to be honest I don't think it is ideal, but to each their own. It's hard to see because of the small photo. Sorry the pics are so small, I finally figured out how to copy them, but I wasn't able to enlarge them.

This was also my concern.
It does look very far out. It may not provide enough pinch.

Back