• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lowas SOLD/Haley Strategic D3CRX/Kenetreks added

lineman475

Gold Member
First up are the Lowa Camino GTXs. I'm a hiking boot nerd and these are arguably my best pair I have. With that being said, they were a gift. The size is right but the width is off. No matter how hard I try, I need a wide. They are in very good condition and I'd say 97% of the tread left (at least). I'm selling to fund a pair that fit. Asking SOLD!! Size 10 regular width.

Second is the D3CRX panel in MultiCam with the magazine inserts. It's brand new, never used except putting mags in it. Asking $115 shipped.

Last edited:
The Kenetreks are the Bridger Ridge High hiking boots. Barely worn, and in very good condition. Only reason I'm selling is I don't wear them. They call them hikers but more like a water proof runner. Size 10. Asking $85

Last edited:
The Kenetreks are the Bridger Ridge High hiking boots. Barely worn, and in very good condition. Only reason I'm selling is I don't wear them. They call them hikers but more like a water proof runner. Asking $85

Size?

Back