• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lowered prices! 9 Spyderco Folders - Exclusives, Sprints, & Salts! Cruwear, Z-Wear, CTS-204P

steelcitysixteen

Gold Member
Must be a paying member with positive trading feedback. Prices below are for PayPal goods and services shipped within the US to your door. I will ship outside of the US if you pay the actual shipping charge.

First "i'll take xxxxx model" in thread has priority, but you must follow immediately with a PM for my PayPal info and make a prompt payment once I send it to you.

Original prices were from my listing last month...marked down for quick sale! :eek:

That said...

1. DLT Trading Exclusive - Purple G10 / DLC Cruwear Para 3 - was $250...NOW $225
    • New with box and paperwork
  2. DLT Trading Exclusive - Purple G10 / DLC Cruwear PM2 - was $275...NOW SOLD
  3. DLT Trading Exclusive - Purple G10 / DLC Cruwear Manix 2 - was $225...NOW SOLD
    • New with box and paperwork and DLT Trading Sticker
  4. BHQ Exclusive - Natural Jade G10 / M4 Manix XL - was $300...NOW $275
    • Some slight patina on blade from factory as M4 is a very reactive steel
  5. Sprint Run - Natural Brown Micarta / Z-Wear Shaman - was $350...NOW $325
  6. Sprint Run - Ivory FRN / VG10 Straight Spine Stretch - was $120...NOW SOLD
    • Gently used with box and paperwork
    • Never sharpened
  7. Knifeworks Exclusive - Forest Green FRN - CTS-204P Delica - was $120...NOW $100
    • Two small scratches on blade
    • Never sharpened
  8. Black FRN / Plain Edge H1 Pacific Salt 1 - was $80....NOW SOLD
    • Gently used with box
    • Some minor wear to blade coating and clip
    • Never sharpened
  9. Toxic Green FRN / Plain Edge LC200N Pacific Salt 2 - was $115....NOW SOLD
    • Never sharpened

I keep uploading pictures on my mobile but they aren't saving to the thread for some reason. They are in post #11 from this thread a few weeks ago...

Last edited:
I keep uploading pictures on my mobile but they aren't saving to the thread for some reason. They are in post #11 from this thread a few weeks ago...

I'll take the Pacific Salt 1 assuming we verify it's the older model (w/ the single bolt clip, non screwed). And thanks!

Back