lowrider clip for Para 2

Steve

How can I order a lowrider polished stainless clip for Para 2?

Chris

Don't even stock stainless any longer Chris. When I used stainless it was 410 and it required heat treating to make them so the memory of the spring set was adequate to stick where it was set. Others I tried just did not have adequate memory and then I found titanium which is all I use these days. Ti does it all, having perfect spring memory and its not needing a heat treat after making it so its all that much better because that just adds cost and time. Thanks for asking but I'd pass on changing over at this point. I'm really streamlining in the way I do things now as a matter of necessity just to let things flow better here. The clips and pry bars have taken off so well for me that I just stick with those and I've made some changes to how and what I will work including dropping old jobs. I quit drilling and threading or any modification work as of 2012 so now all I do basically is the standard clips made to fit pre existing factory knives and my mini ti pry. These are 95% or more of the bulk of what I'm asked to do most days anyways so I think I'll just stick with that. Thanks again
STR

Back