Lowrider for a ZT 0350?

STR,
Do you have a ZT 0350 to make a lowrider clip on or would I need to send mine in? Thanks for your help!

STR,
Do you have a ZT 0350 to make a lowrider clip on or would I need to send mine in? Thanks for your help!

Thanks for asking but I have no low rider replacement for the ZT line. Sorry. I did design one for Unique Titanium that he sells through his web site and you can get one of those if you like it but its a longer titanium standard pocket clip not a fold over style. I'll see when I get my other computer if I can pull up a pic of them side by side. Its the only after market ZT clip I know of currently available but don't hold me to that. That just means I haven't seen others.

STR

Attachments

• Millie Ti, P 2 and Para 1 014.jpg
    Millie Ti, P 2 and Para 1 014.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Ok, but if I sent my knife to you do you think you could make a lowrider clip for it? I'm still not 100% I want to but it'd be nice to know.

Ok, but if I sent my knife to you do you think you could make a lowrider clip for it? I'm still not 100% I want to but it'd be nice to know.

No. Thats the point. I don't have one for the ZT line. The hole pattern is too tight. Screws that close together mean there is nothing thick enough to support the spring tension. Pass through types are no better in my opinion and a pain to make so I don't do them that way just for that reason. I always make my low riders now with wings so the screws sit east and west of the mount. To do that with the ZT clip you would not be able to access the holes to install the screws let alone remove them and if you thinned it down enough to allow the screw head access you weaken the clip. Thanks for asking
STR

No. Thats the point. I don't have one for the ZT line. The hole pattern is too tight. Screws that close together mean there is nothing thick enough to support the spring tension. Pass through types are no better in my opinion and a pain to make so I don't do them that way just for that reason. I always make my low riders now with wings so the screws sit east and west of the mount. To do that with the ZT clip you would not be able to access the holes to install the screws let alone remove them and if you thinned it down enough to allow the screw head access you weaken the clip. Thanks for asking
STR
Darn. Well thanks for your help anyway.

Back