• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech LUDT 135-1 BL (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenShun705

Gold Member
Good morning,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Just received this last Friday — purchased from another BF member. It was listed LNIB and I would say that’s accurate. I deployed it less than a dozen times and removed the lanyard to get a feel in hand without it. It’s a bit smaller than I prefer so I’m letting it go. Action is very snappy and centering is spot on. Comes with original box (albeit a bit worn), unraveled lanyard and docs. Asking what I paid, $OLD to supermansv

AFE75943-F0EC-46A0-BE5D-94C06E0A6A06.jpeg C63A3AA2-A7CE-4058-A491-807F96AA58FD.jpeg 0FFED11C-4601-4696-9C4F-8C2DB7F9B9F8.jpeg C54CCB9E-276F-4B44-B2E3-56F6B0B0345E.jpeg 78ADEE30-35CE-4D0D-BB1F-D7C31D871A89.jpeg

TERMS: First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email (cchild107 at msn dotcom) confirming payment will get it.
PRICING: references payment via PayPal G&S and includes shipping (CONUS - no International at this time) via USPS Priority or First Class -- alternative shipping options available upon request (buyer responsible for additional charges so please indicate so in PM). Will usually ship within 24 hours of cleared payment.

Additional info and images available upon request

***Please be advised that by posting or sending a private message/email with a commitment to purchase implies you're abiding to your state's laws regarding ownership of any item(s) on this sales post. Also, I ultimately reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose***

Not interested in TRADES at the moment as I’m trying to recoup funds for another purchase.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back