• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lumintop FW1A

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale is are several items. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. Shipped USPS -CONUS only.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the lights/pen.

The wife's Supra project is coming into fruition - and she wants to be part of the 1k hp club...
so those of you that know $$$$$$$$$

Please email me at jrayala85@outlook.com for additional questions or pictures.

Fellhoelter Tibolt G2 Titanium Standard Pen
This is brand new. Got the standard and needed the full sized. Comes with plastic clear case. Asking $105.00 SOLD

Lumintop Lumintop FW1A Pro TITANIUM Cree XHP 50.2 led flashlight 3500 Lumens
This is in excellent condition, custom made from some guy in Hawaii. Some light superficial marks from handling. Comes with box, 18650 battery, and orings. Asking $110.00

Reylight Gemini Stainless Steel SST20
This is in like new condition. Comes with orange hard case, orings, and tail cap glow buttons. 1500 lumen, 4000K warm white LED. VERY NICE High CRI. Battery is not included.
Asking $120.00 SOLD

Reylight Ti LAN
This is in excellent condition, some light markings on the body from handling. Has slots for tritium vials. 5000k XPL LED. Uses AA or 14500 battery (not included.) Box and documents included. Asking $110.00 SOLD

Prometheus Lights Beta QRV2 Titanium with Blue anodized Ti pocket clip.
This is in new condition, comes with pocket clip and quick release key ring. Box, battery AAA Ni-Mh, orings. Asking $120.00 SOLD

Glow Rhino Ti Blue Tritium Fob
This is in excellent condition. Kind find anything I want to mount this too, and is collecting dust. Includes box and documents. Asking $40.00
thumbnail_image4.jpg

Last edited:
Back