• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lumintop LM10 / Reylight Brass Pineapple

JDsrt

Gold Member
Lumintop LM10, triple Nichia 219c emmiters, milled titanium clip, with red turbo glow insert. Comes with original pocket clip, all paperwork, 18650 3400mAh Li-ion rechargeable flat top battery, and box. $SOLD shipped
IMG_0468.jpg
IMG_0469.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg

Reylight brass pineapple with XPL 5000K emmiter. Has factory glow gasket. I didn't like the shiny finish when I got it so I stonewashed it. Comes with 14500 900mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery, box, and all paperwork. $SOLD shipped
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg

Last edited:
Edit- I think I figured out which one it is.
I'll take it! PM incoming

Very interested in the Reylight! Could you tell me the version, modes, and output? I am not sure of the differences between each version and which version yours is.
Thanks,
Bruce

Last edited:
Very interested in the Reylight! Could you tell me the version, modes, and output? I am not sure of the differences between each version and which version yours is.
Thanks,
Bruce
Pineapple has 4 modes (high, medium, low, moonlight). Highest setting is 470 lumens. The pineapple is the AA/14500 light they offer

Back