LynchNW new custom titanium CRK clip for Sebenza Sm 21

Has anyone used the MXG clip that wasn’t the deep carry one?

any thoughts?

Question for those who have tried the Lynch or other aftermarket clips -- how difficult is removing the stock clip?
CRK does not use threadlocker on its pivot screws.... Do they on their clip screws?
Thanks.

No problem, steel thread of the screw locks nicely in the titanium so there's no need for using locktite.

Looks like a great design, and Casey is one hell of a standup guy. But I’m going to have to say no on this one because in my opinion the stock CRK clip is the best in the industry.

Looks like a great design, and Casey is one hell of a standup guy. But I’m going to have to say no on this one because in my opinion the stock CRK clip is the best in the industry.

I must agree, but admit I have been looking at these. I am just so used to the stock clip though.

I want to order a Lynch clip for my small Sebenza with micarta, but I'm afraid it will introduce micart inlay? I haven't seen a photo of Sebenza micart with a Lynch clip yet. Any thoughts please?

I want to order a Lynch clip for my small Sebenza with micarta, but I'm afraid it will introduce micart inlay? I haven't seen a photo of Sebenza micart with a Lynch clip yet. Any thoughts please?

For the 21 owners with this clip...I'm curious if it adds any tension to the lockbar? I own lynch clips for a lot of my knives and they're much stiffer than the stock CRK clip. That looks like a fairly thick piece of titanium.

For the 21 owners with this clip...I'm curious if it adds any tension to the lockbar? I own lynch clips for a lot of my knives and they're much stiffer than the stock CRK clip. That looks like a fairly thick piece of titanium.
I got this clip for my L-21 about two months ago! but no its adds no tension to lockbar, but changed my mind and put it on my L-inkosi because its a heavier knife, seems to work well on ether knife though:thumbsup:.

I'm curious to hear if it causes more (or less) wear an the rim of the pocket than the stock clip. My jeans tend to wear out first in that one area, so frustrating.

Back