M-43 and BDC

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17 inch 31 ounce M-43 by Ram Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Leather sheath. True workhorse at $195. *SOLD*

ue86HoT.jpg

Y5KNEXp.jpg

HtcgLS5.jpg

AfRtwIY.jpg

12 inch 21 ounce BDC by Anil. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. Beefy Bura Dui Chirra at $95. *SOLD*

E1BNYCi.jpg

zi2MhKA.jpg

GKMVJAM.jpg

fLevaPw.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS for the 12 inch 21 ounce BDC by Anil. The fullers look amazing and the handle wood is a nice color. Interesting cho on this one, and an extreme curve.

Got the Done Deal.

The profile reminds me of the Baby Foxy Folly blades that have been posted a few times, but at almost 2 oz per inch, this seems a lot more robust than those.

Last edited:
Well done! That one was way too unique not to shark! Glad to see blood in the water!

EMS 17 inch 31 ounce M-43 by Ram Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Leather sheath. True workhorse at $195.

I sold my favorite M43 to a co-worker for his son's bday gift.

So, I need a replacement....DD BTW.

EMS for the 12 inch 21 ounce BDC by Anil. The fullers look amazing and the handle wood is a nice color. Interesting cho on this one, and an extreme curve.

Got the Done Deal.

The profile reminds me of the Baby Foxy Folly blades that have been posted a few times, but at almost 2 oz per inch, this seems a lot more robust than those.
david, did you receive this yet? Just wondering how you like it. This one's little brother is on it's way to me.

I received the package a week ago, opened it today. I've been letting packages age for a while like fine whiskey, just in case they might be carrying the dreaded virus. One never knows.

This knife feels as good in the hand as it looks. The extreme curve of the handle provides a great backstop for the hand, locking the grip in place. The knife has a good heft, more than the usual BDC or Foxy Folly. I'm very pleased with it.

The brass chape came loose in the box, but a bit of superglue fixed that right away.

I received the package a week ago, opened it today. I've been letting packages age for a while like fine whiskey, just in case they might be carrying the dreaded virus. One never knows.

This knife feels as good in the hand as it looks. The extreme curve of the handle provides a great backstop for the hand, locking the grip in place. The knife has a good heft, more than the usual BDC or Foxy Folly. I'm very pleased with it.

The brass chape came loose in the box, but a bit of superglue fixed that right away.
I got the little brother yesterday. It is outstanding. You are not kidding about the extreme curve! I love it. Did yours have curved tiny knife tools too? Mine are really curved. Vary rare style knifes. I am super pleased with it.

Back