M1 Backpacker Pro in Magnacut ?

I had to go with the natural burlap and flares tubes but I was eyeing the green and orange g10 as well. Knife gets here today..can’t wait. Amazing how white river can ship a magnacut blade next day but some Guys can’t seem to ship magnacut without years of wait, if at all.

I had to go with the natural burlap and flares tubes but I was eyeing the green and orange g10 as well. Knife gets here today..can’t wait. Amazing how white river can ship a magnacut blade next day but some Guys can’t seem to ship magnacut without years of wait, if at all.
Nice! I have that version in S35VN steel. Looks awesome. I kind of wish they would make it so you could take off the burlap scales if you wanted to. But that is just me being picky. Still awesome looking & performing knife.

Congrats!

Nice! I have that version in S35VN steel. Looks awesome. I kind of wish they would make it so you could take off the burlap scales if you wanted to. But that is just me being picky. Still awesome looking & performing knife.

Congrats!
Yeah that would be cool if they offered micarta with screws. Taking off the scales is definitely a nice feature if you have use for that. I’m a big fan of flared tubes aesthetically though and am fine with the handles being permanently attached to this knife. Maybe sometime I’ll get one with g10 scales I can remove and do bare tang or a para wrap on, but for now I’m going to enjoy this beautiful burlap micarta.
My knife just showed up and fit and finish is as amazing as you’d expect from White River. The scales are completely flush with the tang and grinds looks great. I’m sure this will be a big success for them. Thanks to Matt and all at White River for listening to your customers and offering these models in magnacut at 63. My card says this one was right at 63rc which is perfect for this knife imo.
Edit: just noticed my m1 is marked number 001…how cool

Last edited:
Yeah that would be cool if they offered micarta with screws. Taking off the scales is definitely a nice feature if you have use for that. I’m a big fan of flared tubes aesthetically though and am fine with the handles being permanently attached to this knife. Maybe sometime I’ll get one with g10 scales I can remove and do bare tang or a para wrap on, but for now I’m going to enjoy this beautiful burlap micarta.
My knife just showed up and fit and finish is as amazing as you’d expect from White River. The scales are completely flush with the tang and grinds looks great. I’m sure this will be a big success for them. Thanks to Matt and all at White River for listening to your customers and offering these models in magnacut at 63. My card says this one was right at 63rc which is perfect for this knife imo.
That is very cool to have 001.

001. That’s awesome!

IMG-8404.jpg

Just arrived!

Back